PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I thought this was done ages ago ?
Did Tolmie or someone not post that it’s going nowhere and the club and the Premier League are just working on a exit strategy
Something like that ?

Is the other spud picker in hospital or the morgue ?
lol

slinked away after the erm disagreement. I don’t where the garda came from tbh.

It was going so well! There is just no talking to some of these financial fair play bullshitters.

Probably shouldn’t have hit him but sure I’m on holiday -:)

The red prick will get over it. I got pushed about a bit and a ripped top for my efforts. Much to do about nothing. Wonder would Khaldoon pay for a new top?

Some kind of ffp reimbursement scheme? Haha

lol

slinked away after the erm disagreement. I don’t where the garda came from tbh.

It was going so well! There is just no talking to some of these financial fair play bullshitters.

Probably shouldn’t have hit him but sure I’m on holiday -:)

The red prick will get over it. I got pushed about a bit and a ripped top for my efforts. Much to do about nothing. Wonder would Khaldoon pay for a new top?

Some kind of ffp reimbursement scheme? Haha
In all seriousness mate we all need to be careful out there stick together l have a few run ins away last season and it’s getting worse
Just wait until we take the fuckers to the cleaners it will get worse again

In all seriousness mate we all need to be careful out there stick together l have a few run ins away last season and it’s getting worse
Just wait until we take the fuckers to the cleaners it will get worse again
Common sense goes out the window when you have been on the Jameson. Definitely noticed a lot more hostility against the club in this type of situation.

The amount of roaring and support for chavs was ridiculous. Not a chav fan amongst them. Shows how much damage we have done to the entitled clubs.

Being a City fan is certainly unique experience mate but yea I don’t advise people fighting against wankers after having few drinks. Recipe for disaster.

Anyway, no real harm done, few cuts and bruises and city’s defence against twats intact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.