PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If the bookies were that confident of us being found guilty and therefore relegated the price would be nowhere near 12/1.
I wonder how many of the 'They're obviously guilty' brigade are putting a bet on it?
If anyone thinks the bookies would pay out if we were relegated by the premier league they’re deluded, they’d use any loophole to not pay out.

If the bookies were that confident of us being found guilty and therefore relegated the price would be nowhere near 12/1.
I wonder how many of the 'They're obviously guilty' brigade are putting a bet on it?

Not many cos I ask them when arguing with them.

They go from your getting relegated to we are buying ourselves out of it…….

Slightly unrelated to the 115, but I’ve noticed 8xBet have started to sponsor a few teams in the prem this season, now their partnership with City is over. I suppose that means the conspiracy that Mansour/Khaldoon created this company to funnel money through to City has fell flat on its face. Just seen a thread on Twitter from one of the known City haters saying it’s dodgy they are sponsoring other clubs down yet still relating it to City. Thick as fuck.

I’m at the stage where I think that the more gullible twats on that site will literally believe anything regarding this topic, given the utter desperation of some on there for us to be found guilty. So much so that I bet if a City fan signed up - masquerading as a United fan - and posted some utterly outrageous “info” that makes even Garnacho Shoelaces’ post look sensible then the daft cunts would swallow it hook, line, and sinker due to them being so far down the rabbit hole of conspiracy.

Not that I’m suggesting anyone should do that of course ;)
Ideally you’d go on as an ex-partner of someone who worked at city. Start with: “If what I’m hearing is true……”
Then go on to being quite vague; “she saw a letter/overheard a conversation/got copied into an email” stuff.
Reckon if you did it right Harris and his ilk would be tweeting it with 24 hours…….

You just have to laugh at the morons who will be putting money on it (and I'd wager ;) that there's plenty) and then bragging to their mates and online both. They can't see that the betting companies are taking them for mugs.

Make the odds look like there's a chance of relegation and droves of idiots chuck money at them.

Deluded hope/enticing odds etc. if we were 2000/1 they'd take nothing, making us 12's makes it seem possible and after all surely everyone knows we're guilty. A winning return must be guaranteed, hell it's almost free money.

A fantastic moneymaker for the bookies.
I work for a bookmakers and can guarantee even if found guilty and relegated we wouldn't pay out as there would be an immediate appeal by the club. That would drag on for a year or 2 at most by which time the industry would have to void all bets on that market otherwise every bookmaker would be slapped with some sort of fine from the Gambling Commission. The industry is damned if they do offer the market and damned if they don't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.