PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Pep has said he will decide his future later in the year.
November: The charges get thrown out. Pep immediately announces he's staying for
another year. Boiled piss all around on an epic scale.
March - the verdict will be announced and we will be deducted just enough points for arse to win the league......

Call me cynical - lol.

March - the verdict will be announced and we will be deducted just enough points for arse to win the league......

Call me cynical - lol.

If they don't relegate us for using the wrong shade of white on the pitch markings there will be 8 teams that will form a super league within a month :)

I think that there is some regulation, resulting from the previous attempt to do so, discouraging that.

Rules can change, obviously if the cartel see fit to need to change it.

I can see the football authorities killing their own brand week on week, we had the best brand on the planet but the merry tinkerers don't want competition they want a show.

I know the new football watchdog is against the European Super League but a few brown packets of magic and it's back on.

Anyone else surprised the Chelsea investigation is already coming to an end?

Considering, they know it happened over multiple years(back to 2012 at the very least) and we know the PL went back to near the very start of Sheikh Mansour's era for the City investigation(2009). What does it say, that:

a) They haven't dragged their feet with this one and got straight to putting a case together? Unlike the City investigation.

or

b) They have half arsed the investigation and going to treat something very serious(which City would absolutely be fucked over, if they were in their shoes) as a minor breach and somehow claim there was no sporting advantage?

For answer a), no we aren't by the bullshit excuse that City, didn't co-operate because City say they did co-operate this time and in any case if the PL felt they weren't it doesn't take 5 years to decide that.

For answer b), the parallels to City's allegations are easy to draw. All the end points are there, how the allegations arrive there is just via a different route. Getting players they wouldn't have had, sporting advantages from said players, rivals losing out, multiple PL titles and multiple CL's gained(and CL money).

Last edited:
Rules can change, obviously if the cartel see fit to need to change it.

I can see the football authorities killing their own brand week on week, we had the best brand on the planet but the merry tinkerers don't want competition they want a show.

I know the new football watchdog is against the European Super League but a few brown packets of magic and it's back on.
I like your user name - wish I had thought of it.
I agree with your comments too.
But for pity's sake - don't enter brown packet territory!!
We've had enough crap about similar things hurled our way as it is!!
Haha.

Can I post a screen shot with no link of a new Tweet on X by Magic Hat, yes or no?

I was sagely informed by a United fan today that…

City have accepted full guilt and are instead working on arguing that Sheikh Mansour has plausible deniability

We are delaying frantically until 6 November as that is apparently some kind of cut-off date for being sued by other clubs

So that’s nice to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.