PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I will never for the life of me understand why some blues go on Redcafe of RAWK to read their views on our FFP case.
My mate goes on both of them sites all the time, why? He'sa blue and has followed City all his life but he has never been on bluemoon as he says reading our views is preachingto the converted. He says he likes to hear what the opposition fans have to say about us. I couldn't give a fuck what they have to say about us, I already know what they think about us. I find it all very strange.

My mate goes on both of them sites all the time, why? He'sa blue and has followed City all his life but he has never been on bluemoon as he says reading our views is preachingto the converted. He says he likes to hear what the opposition fans have to say about us. I couldn't give a fuck what they have to say about us, I already know what they think about us. I find it all very strange.
I fear we have many fans who go to the home games but still watch Sky Sports and believe all it's biased reporting.

I will never for the life of me understand why some blues go on Redcafe of RAWK to read their views on our FFP case.
I confess I used to on redcafe just to laugh as the gitft that keeps on giving, just kept on giving. Can't be arsed any more though

He corrected himself later on after someone told him that was Saudi Arabia. His response....

"My bad, got them confused , so they are the ones with slaves dieing to make their WC stadiums. Not much more of a civilised form of corruption to be fair."
whats hilarious about this is that they sit there in their supposed moral fortress about the uae thinking that the usa have never committed any form of corruption or moral outrage, cognitive dissonance at its finest.

oh-come-on-its-funny-beck-bennett.gif

whats hilarious about this is that they sit there in their supposed moral fortress about the uae thinking that the usa have never committed any form of corruption or moral outrage, cognitive dissonance at its finest.
That's where you're going wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.