PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Imagine we declare a profit like we have been doing don’t know what call it 50 million having made like 150 million this transfer window so going into next years accounts win the case against the Premier league. Win the league or maybe even the lot. And then get relegated following this case whilst spending all this money round the ground. It’s mad and shows how daft the rules are

New typical city

We don't know to what extent the written submissions from both parties have shaped the hearing. So have they been exchanged between just us and the PL? or has Rosen/the IC seen them ? Im sure in criminal cases the prosecution have to state what evidence they posess to trigger a hearing. We don't know if any pre hearing judgements have been made. For example, there were rumours about some charges being time barred and out of scope of the hearing. That may just be wishful thinking by us. There's also been rumours that our written submissions (hopefully our irrefutable evidence) are so extensive they caused the delay in the start. As a lay person I find it hard to believe the IC will only clap eyes on the submissions on day one of the hearing,

Would welcome a legal expert to chip in if I have spouted total garbage.
It is very likely the timetable is quite specifically diarised actually with reading time, openings, witness evidence and cross examination, expert witness evidence and closings. Remember witnesses need to make sure they are available for their slots albeit with some flexibility. Even the order of witnesses will be scheduled. If the timetable says 10/12 weeks, it will take 10/12 weeks.

I will never for the life of me understand why some blues go on Redcafe of RAWK to read their views on our FFP case.
As someone that, probably once a week, pops onto Rawk, I will try and help.

I suggest that you have to try and understand the reasons why I (and others) would do this and those reasons will likely be different to the ones that immediately come to your mind. It is nothing to do with expecting to read commonsense - or to present a challenge - it is more to do with (in my case) drinking in their pain and bewilderment - a level of delightful recompense for years gone by.

I would say that, as a headline, I do it because it is part of the whole scope of delight that I get from being a CITY fan in 2012-24, and I get a lot of (perhaps perverse) pleasure from soaking up how the (oh so) entitled and deluded wankers are suffering as they fail to cope with how CITY have shattered all their fucking pompous views of what is rightfully the standard 'order of things'

Just by way of some background to explaining - I consider myself to be a well-grounded blue - match-goer of 55 years. I think that I have been present at the vast majority of the old and new typical CITY moments from (my personal best typical CITY example) Stoke 2 - City 5 and before that Tueart's goal, that twat Pleat, and onwards to Gillingham, 93/20, to Nevizade St.

But I do count the pleasure that I find in reading their extreme denial to be also a key part of my enjoyment of being a CITY fan. Like oh so many on here, I have had decades of the rags and scousers pouring out their arrogance and condescension. I am thoroughly enjoying it and the only thing that might 'crown' it, is that, once we are cleared of the manufactured bollocks, the club go on the offensive against all those in the media and elsewhere that have besmirched our name and sought to belittle our achievements.

If that happened and it totally burst the narrative that we have 'cheated' and removes any hiding place for the cunts who deceive themselves, I would camp out on rawk and redcafe for a fucking month

I suggest that you have to try and understand the reasons why I (and others) would do this and those reasons will likely be different to the ones that immediately come to your mind. It is nothing to do with expecting to read commonsense - or to present a challenge - it is more to do with (in my case) drinking in their pain and bewilderment - a level of delightful recompense for years gone by.

I would say that, as a headline, I do it because it is part of the whole scope of delight that I get from being a CITY fan in 2012-24, and I get a lot of (perhaps perverse) pleasure from soaking up how the (oh so) entitled and deluded wankers are suffering as they fail to cope with how CITY have shattered all their fucking pompous views of what is rightfully the standard 'order of things'

Just by way of some background to explaining - I consider myself to be a well-grounded blue - match-goer of 55 years. I think that I have been present at the vast majority of the old and new typical CITY moments from (my personal best typical CITY example) Stoke 2 - City 5 and before that Tueart's goal, that twat Pleat, and onwards to Gillingham, 93/20, to Nevizade St.

But I do count the pleasure that I find in reading their extreme denial to be also a key part of my enjoyment of being a CITY fan. Like oh so many on here, I have had decades of the rags and scousers pouring out their arrogance and condescension. I am thoroughly enjoying it and the only thing that might 'crown' it, is that, once we are cleared of the manufactured bollocks, the club go on the offensive against all those in the media and elsewhere that have besmirched our name and sought to belittle our achievements.

If that happened and it totally burst the narrative that we have 'cheated' and removes any hiding place for the cunts who deceive themselves, I would camp out on rawk and redcafe for a fucking month

I would live on there for the next year and terrorise the cunts to death.

Genuinely a very interesting insight, thank you. Never considered it in these terms.

Last edited:
Richard Masters is very quiet these days and has become a recluse, he used to love the limelight didn’t he ? Same for that slippery snake Rick Parry ! Where the fuck is he hiding ?????

Reactions: Bez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.