PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

As someone that, probably once a week, pops onto Rawk, I will try and help.

I suggest that you have to try and understand the reasons why I (and others) would do this and those reasons will likely be different to the ones that immediately come to your mind. It is nothing to do with expecting to read commonsense - or to present a challenge - it is more to do with (in my case) drinking in their pain and bewilderment - a level of delightful recompense for years gone by.

I would say that, as a headline, I do it because it is part of the whole scope of delight that I get from being a CITY fan in 2012-24, and I get a lot of (perhaps perverse) pleasure from soaking up how the (oh so) entitled and deluded wankers are suffering as they fail to cope with how CITY have shattered all their fucking pompous views of what is rightfully the standard 'order of things'

Just by way of some background to explaining - I consider myself to be a well-grounded blue - match-goer of 55 years. I think that I have been present at the vast majority of the old and new typical CITY moments from (my personal best typical CITY example) Stoke 2 - City 5 and before that Tueart's goal, that twat Pleat, and onwards to Gillingham, 93/20, to Nevizade St.

But I do count the pleasure that I find in reading their extreme denial to be also a key part of my enjoyment of being a CITY fan. Like oh so many on here, I have had decades of the rags and scousers pouring out their arrogance and condescension. I am thoroughly enjoying it and the only thing that might 'crown' it, is that, once we are cleared of the manufactured bollocks, the club go on the offensive against all those in the media and elsewhere that have besmirched our name and sought to belittle our achievements.

If that happened and it totally burst the narrative that we have 'cheated' and removes any hiding place for the cunts who deceive themselves, I would camp out on rawk and redcafe for a fucking month
As someone that, probably once a week, pops onto Rawk, I will try and help.

I suggest that you have to try and understand the reasons why I (and others) would do this and those reasons will likely be different to the ones that immediately come to your mind. It is nothing to do with expecting to read commonsense - or to present a challenge - it is more to do with (in my case) drinking in their pain and bewilderment - a level of delightful recompense for years gone by.

I would say that, as a headline, I do it because it is part of the whole scope of delight that I get from being a CITY fan in 2012-24, and I get a lot of (perhaps perverse) pleasure from soaking up how the (oh so) entitled and deluded wankers are suffering as they fail to cope with how CITY have shattered all their fucking pompous views of what is rightfully the standard 'order of things'

Just by way of some background to explaining - I consider myself to be a well-grounded blue - match-goer of 55 years. I think that I have been present at the vast majority of the old and new typical CITY moments from (my personal best typical CITY example) Stoke 2 - City 5 and before that Tueart's goal, that twat Pleat, and onwards to Gillingham, 93/20, to Nevizade St.

But I do count the pleasure that I find in reading their extreme denial to be also a key part of my enjoyment of being a CITY fan. Like oh so many on here, I have had decades of the rags and scousers pouring out their arrogance and condescension. I am thoroughly enjoying it and the only thing that might 'crown' it, is that, once we are cleared of the manufactured bollocks, the club go on the offensive against all those in the media and elsewhere that have besmirched our name and sought to belittle our achievements.

If that happened and it totally burst the narrative that we have 'cheated' and removes any hiding place for the cunts who deceive themselves, I would camp out on rawk and redcafe for a fucking month
Reading Red cafe or RAWK re the 115 charges is akin to reading the Telegraph, Mail and Express if you are trying to ascertain the performance of a Labour government.

Reading Red cafe or RAWK re the 115 charges is akin to reading the Telegraph, Mail and Express if you are trying to ascertain the performance of a Labour government.
That's why you should do it only for perverse entertainment - not seeking commonsense, dialogue or to have your knowledge or opinions informed

Starting with a viewpoint that the denizens are all know nothing fuckwits that wander around up each others arses is a helpful starting point to avoid the risk of infection

He published his objections in a newspaper article after CAS iirc, at least he got a junior in his law firm to do it making it clear it wasn't his opinion. But clearly it was. I could try to dig it out if I was arsed.

Reading that, as I understood that. he didn't actually think we were 'guilty', as accused, of circumnavigating the FFP rules. He chose to not see us as innocent because he agreed with the non-cooperation charge, and he saw that in itself as breaching the FFP rules by withholding evidence. A crazy take.

Reading that, as I understood that. he didn't actually think we were 'guilty', as accused, of circumnavigating the FFP rules. He chose to not see us as innocent because he agreed with the non-cooperation charge, and he saw that in itself as breaching the FFP rules by withholding evidence. A crazy take.
that is the legal equivalent of finding someone guilty for murder even tho they had a cast iron alibi because they went no comment in the interview.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.