PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We'll get done for fuckall mate as we haven't done anything wrong apart from run a club to the best of it's abilities.
I don’t disagree.. I just found it interesting how non city fans .. but not the Twitter bellends see this panning out

I don’t disagree.. I just found it interesting how non city fans .. but not the Twitter bellends see this panning out
The none co operation ones are interesting, i do think that the pl have massively overstepped their remit in terms of asking for info from sources they were never going to get it from and that they werent entitled to have, i also think their leaks to the press make a fairly compelling case for them not acting in good faith with the info, not to mention their handling of issues with other red top clubs.

Been out with a load of scousers from work tonight.. mix of red and blue.. and being fair the more rational variety

Their opinion is that there’s too many ‘charges’ for something not to stick. We’ll get done for something leaning towards the more minor charges but it will be no more than a fine or maybe a transfer ban for 1 or 2 windows

The dickheads are going to be crying into their candles when we get cleared.

There's no sensationalism in us being cleared. I'd imagine, as much as we'd like the club to go nuclear on our enemies, it would be a case of "as you were" and everyone moves on. That doesn't create website clicks and ad revenue.

But the media whipping the red shirts into a frenzy about City being relegated, stripped of titles, Pep quitting, and being exposed as cheats.......well, there's plenty of revenue to be made on the back of that.

I disagree.

Imagine writing how clubs have conspired, clubs lobbying & even embedded in organisations to try & stop City & yet just like on the field they’ve failed. It’s sensational the way they’ve used rules & regulations & Citys execs tiki taka’d around them all.

There is an absolute thriller to be written & would get millions of clicks. Fucking hell you can get media print giving 2 sides to Israel / Palestine but not 1 has backed City….. it’s ludicrous!!

I’ve posted before but whoever pushed and pursued the whole agenda against City ( I’m talking about an individual) not a group of clubs together,has done a fantastic job as it’s achieved in part to keep people thinking that we have cheated/are guilty when nothing has been proven and also aided by a complicit media,my one hope is that somehow when we are cleared that the club pursue’s damages against the cnuts that started this,that’s all I ask let’s see how they like it .expect the unexpected..

I actually am not as optimistic as most people here. I think we'll got done for some but not all charges. And I'm not referring to non-cooperation. I find it incredibly unlikely that they've dragged this on for as long as they have, and without dropping any charges, to not have high confidence some things will stick.

I actually am not as optimistic as most people here. I think we'll got done for some but not all charges. And I'm not referring to non-cooperation. I find it incredibly unlikely that they've dragged this on for as long as they have, and without dropping any charges, to not have high confidence some things will stick.

Amazingly UEFA did exactly that, and after the Leicester debacle never underestimate their stupidity.

Amazingly UEFA did exactly that, and after the Leicester debacle never underestimate their stupidity.
Khaldoon said after the 2014 Uefa charge of 49m "we'll take a pinch" ,he hasn't taken one since and he's authorised a 300m upgrade.
He's gonna look irrefutabley stupid looking out from his exec seat in the main stand in League 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.