PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I actually am not as optimistic as most people here. I think we'll got done for some but not all charges. And I'm not referring to non-cooperation. I find it incredibly unlikely that they've dragged this on for as long as they have, and without dropping any charges, to not have high confidence some things will stick.
mmm a user name with lar in the middle saying were getting charged on his first post sniff sniff

I actually am not as optimistic as most people here. I think we'll got done for some but not all charges. And I'm not referring to non-cooperation. I find it incredibly unlikely that they've dragged this on for as long as they have, and without dropping any charges, to not have high confidence some things will stick.
Welcome to the forum, la

I’m sure you’ll ‘slot’ in just fine.

Sniff sniff

1725692467764.gif

Obviously not always true, but the passed is a good indicator.

So our biggest point is probably CAS.

Our respected posters seem confident, although most add that litigation is risky and not to be over confident.

After UEFA, Ferran got a sit with them and we have had no further issues to a point (Can’t remember but sure someone at UEFA did publicly accuse us of guilt even after).

We have never publicly caused issues with press or UEFA for anything said before that case which went in our favour.

The club will want to win, Pep will fire shots during his press conference and other managers back.

Press will talk about how FFP is finished etc and clubs can do what they want.

Ignoring that we have been found innocent are a well run club.

The club will do no public going after journalists or PL and the biggest 2 fingers we can give is to continue to be successful.

I always enjoy a rag’s first post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.