PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

To be fair I think the first part of his username indicates bullet proof clothing so maybe he feels confident?
Confident of not being found out to be a dipper/rag/whatever? I think they've blown that one.

They have to spend a couple of months in off topic to build up the post count first.

I actually am not as optimistic as most people here. I think we'll got done for some but not all charges. And I'm not referring to non-cooperation. I find it incredibly unlikely that they've dragged this on for as long as they have, and without dropping any charges, to not have high confidence some things will stick.

Sound logic when you consider they've just lost an appeal because they brought charges against Leicester despite their rules clearly having a glaring omission which means they couldn't.

The sort of basic point that you would investigate prior to bringing charges. Which of course they did, and decided it would be a sound legal argument to claim that although the rules as written wouldn't bite Leicester, if you use your imagination they really should.

I’ve posted before but whoever pushed and pursued the whole agenda against City ( I’m talking about an individual) not a group of clubs together,has done a fantastic job as it’s achieved in part to keep people thinking that we have cheated/are guilty when nothing has been proven and also aided by a complicit media,my one hope is that somehow when we are cleared that the club pursue’s damages against the cnuts that started this,that’s all I ask let’s see how they like it .expect the unexpected..
You could also look at it the other way, especially the way Pep reacted with his Churchill ian speech after the EPL dropped the bombshell of the 115 allegations.

Had the media treated Pep as one of the cartel managers, he might have done his 3 years which most people expected & there wouldn't have been the treble, 4 in a row.

I actually am not as optimistic as most people here. I think we'll got done for some but not all charges. And I'm not referring to non-cooperation. I find it incredibly unlikely that they've dragged this on for as long as they have, and without dropping any charges, to not have high confidence some things will stick.
2 messages in 12 months. Mmm.....

Do you genuinely think If the premier league had us bang to rights then they'd have waited 4 years to destroy us after going to court with City to stop it becoming common knowledge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.