PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

And as sure as eggs are eggs @kevlardog doesn't respond to a direct question.
In all my years on here you tend to spot the behaviour of wums. They are negative, don't really respond to questions put to them, don't bring anything to the conversation and have low post counts despite being members for a while.
This geezer ticks all the boxes.
He’s definitely a WUM.

Stay confident Blues and believe in the words of our amazing people.
This and only this, since coming in the guys in charge have done EVERYTHING they said they were going to do, they have brought about a period of unprecedented success, upgraded everything about the club and its infrastructure, invested massively in the surrounding areas of manchester so when khaldoon says we have irrefutable evidence im more inclined to the believe him than the embarrassment that is the british media and a man who was third choice for the job he currently holds and is to football what michael fish was to weather.

i ve have been a blue since 1970.
Hardcore bertie !!

Although i have great faith in our owner , Khaldoon and his team.
Who have delivered on every level and appear totally soncere.
I am Nervous about the case.
Maybe its the constant negativity attached to us at every turn,evry program,tweet,pub chat...ect.
The old smoke without fire comes to mind.
or is the smoke generated by the cartel.

Sick of the negativity attached to our unprecedented success

C`mon Blues. Lets get this thing over the line

Hardcore bertie !!

Maybe its the constant negativity attached to us at every turn,evry program,tweet,pub chat...ect.

What is it you are worried about? Just no smoke without fire? Or anything more specific?

Hardcore bertie !!

You're contradicting yourself there tho, if you have faith in them and that they are on the up and up then you dont need to be nervous, if you choose to believe the press (who lie for a living) social media which is inherent bollocks and the desperate rambling of opposition fans who are confirming their desperate bias over the words of people who have done everything they said they were going to do and then some then you dont have faith in them and all they have done has been for nought.

The choice is yours and either way is understandable but i know where my money lies.

Hardcore bertie !!

The way look at it is what’s the worst that could happen? We get relegated? So what? You’ll still tip up at the Etihad every other week. The return journey back to the top will be great fun. Pep’s likely to leave next year and even if he does hang around it will only be for the next 2 or 3 years.

Can you really see Sheik Mansour MAHTBCT or Khaldoon taking any punishment lying down? They’ll come out fighting do the club and us.

This is the Manchester City FC rollercoaster. Strap yourself in and enjoy the ride.

Sooo, just to throw a stink bomb in to the room, anybody have any inkling about our request for the prems emails regarding City? I heard as part of our court case against them we asked for these? Surely that’d throw up some concerns!
Was that not from the APT case we have against them? Nothing to do with the 115 charges I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.