PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If Kdb signs a new contract can only see Walker maybe Silva leaving! Kovicic why a fans keep saying he'll be sold gone? Can't see it he has at least 3 more seasons after this one at top level it will only depend on him if he feels he doesn't get enough playing time
I would absolutely love Kovo to stay but at his time of life could he afford to turn down this £750K per week is it that he`s supposedly been offered. Likewise I agree that he`s still got a couple of more years, but who knows.

Personally my confidence has been degraded by the huge profit we made on transfers this summer. If we had spent more of it rather than banking such a profit it would give me more confidence but I have a small nagging fear we are keeping all the money for a (minimum) anticipated huge fine etc. this way we will be able to now pay a huge fine and not be on the ‘back foot’ for future seasons. Almost similar to how banks often put 100s of millions aside for anticipated bad debt or other anticipated fines for AML etc. in their annual returns.
Good God. I'm speechless...

Personally my confidence has been degraded by the huge profit we made on transfers this summer. If we had spent more of it rather than banking such a profit it would give me more confidence but I have a small nagging fear we are keeping all the money for a (minimum) anticipated huge fine etc. this way we will be able to now pay a huge fine and not be on the ‘back foot’ for future seasons. Almost similar to how banks often put 100s of millions aside for anticipated bad debt or other anticipated fines for AML etc. in their annual returns.
That's like adding 2+2 and getting 5. There could be a whole load of reasons that we haven't gone big in the summer, but if the club were genuinely worried they wouldn't be continuing with the North Stand expansion

let me ask you a question, who was at available at a decent price that significantly improves our squad?

Wow, how much are you anticipating we will get fined?!

Yes, of course, to give you more confidence City should have bought players they do not need. You Are aware that City is investing hundred of millions in infrastructure. The red cartel and their supporters love this kind of posts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.