PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don't think we're gonna accept anything other than total vindication.

We have trillions in the bank to fight them off.
The money doesn’t and shouldn’t matter though. We’ll pay our legal team they‘ll pay theirs, there won’t be a huge difference in the costs of the two sides.The panel will then decide either,as I expect,we’ll be right and we win or we won’t.

There's nothing stopping the club from leaking anything they feel might be favourable to us via whatever sources. I assume they aren't as there is no obvious benefit in doing so.

Last edited:
It's the Mail, so it won't be City. They will be getting it from the Premier League or another club within it.

Regardless, until it was announced on the Premier League website, this is another example of loose lips.

We will sink every fucking ship they have.
Are you still confident then, Tolm? I’ve been so back and forth with it, and can’t wait for it to be over either way!!

Sort of - Ziegler was also the one who exposed Liverpools hack of City after the usual city friendly journalists got shut down by lawyers for years.
Yes. I don’t have a problem with Ziegler. He’s a reporter and is entitled to report any leaks he gets. That’s his job. Apart from a couple of stories I don’t think hes been over critical of City. The City story is huge. My issue is the bad faith actors who are feeding him.

Are you still confident then, Tolm? I’ve been so back and forth with it, and can’t wait for it to be over either way!!

More confident than I was at CAS. We are an entirely different beast these days.

This will be the bomb which blows up the Premier League, either way!

A fine a point deduction is the most likely if they find us guilty. Might affect us for a season. But as long as Pep stays we will bounce straight back stronger. That said having read what everyone on here has I think we will be found guilty of non cooperation at most. A wrap on the knickles and then it will be finished with at last.

Regardless I really hope we open the can of worms on the cartel and the double standards of the PL?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.