PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm no body language expert or whatever they are but, when watching Khaldoon being interview, that guy is definitely not bullshitting. Or he's a better actor than Attenborough, DeNiro, Hopkins, Olivier and Gibson all put together :)
Which interview

Don’t worry Eccles. You can rely on the Eccles Act 1995.
1. Eccles shall be the fount of all wisdom.
2. No banning of the doyenne of Bluemoon shall be enacted.

If the mods try anything, Pannick KC has no commitments at the mo.

OK but another outburst and its detention with lines. ;) (That brings back memories from the 1950/60s ;) )
Ohhh thank you, thank you. You are so good to me. You are like Pep defending the club against the horrible press people. :-) ;-)

Did Der Spiegel hack the IT systems of any other clubs? Or was it just ours, backed by the clubs we're stopping from winning the trophies they believe belong to them
Der Spiegel didn't hack anybody. It was Rui Pinto. Wether or not he was sponsored by Der Speigel I don't know. I assume that they paid for the info he supplied. There was other material released regarding eg Ronaldo (CR7) and some other clubs but nothing has had the impact of 6 emails or so (2 of them cobbled together) hacked from City. Had our IT security been tighter I am reasonably certain none of what followed happens

I'm no body language expert or whatever they are but, when watching Khaldoon being interview, that guy is definitely not bullshitting. Or he's a better actor than Attenborough, DeNiro, Hopkins, Olivier and Gibson all put together :)
Agreed keep the faith justice is close.

Did they fuck hack any other clubs IT systems. And as for your assumption that they were backed by certain clubs because they had their noses well and truly put out of joint, it certainly smells like the type of shithousery they'd pull to smear the clubs name. Those are the clubs who have most to hide when it comes to corruption and cheating, not City.

God help them if their clubs have had their IT systems and emails hacked and stolen. They will be shitting fucking big bricks indeed. Then again maybe that has already happened and a shitstorm might be unleashed upon their entitled heads IF the verdict goes against us.
Why haven't we hacked other clubs servers. Cant be that hard to . After all the dippers managed it as well as pinto. I daresay there's probably posters on here who could do it.
City have been far to nice through out this process. Hopefully that ends soon.

If I was Pep I would remind the baying mob of hacks that before our case was even heard by CAS in 2020, nine premier league clubs wrote to CAS to insist we were guilty before we had a chance to prove our innocence which of course we did. The idea we have been treated objectively is a lie. A big one at that.
I am not even clear why the hacks get to ask Pep about 115. This should be stopped and the reporters / media told that Pep will only answer questions in relation to the next game. Could you imagine the GPC putting up with this shit?. ... No me neither

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.