PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Genuinely surprised we haven't been selected for TV this weekend.
Chance for yet another trial by media - talking pregame, half time and full time about the charges ( possibly including "would Haaland have been here to score another hattrick if these allegations are true")

When questioned on the charges Pep has said on a number of occasions that whatever the verdict City will accept the charges. That said the club must be extremely confident in the outcome.

Der Spiegel didn't hack anybody. It was Rui Pinto. Wether or not he was sponsored by Der Speigel I don't know. I assume that they paid for the info he supplied. There was other material released regarding eg Ronaldo (CR7) and some other clubs but nothing has had the impact of 6 emails or so (2 of them cobbled together) hacked from City. Had our IT security been tighter I am reasonably certain none of what followed happens
Pinto hacked lots of organisations.
He blackmailed a bank and they paid up. He tried to blackmail a Portuguese club. They told the authorities, Pinto shit himself and sent everything he'd hacked to Der Spiegel and then claimed " he hacked for the good of humanity and only accepted the blackmail money from the bank, was to prove their security was terrible"
German law allows media to report stolen documents, so long as that media organisation didn't steal it, which is why Der Spiegel have never been sued by City

Der Spiegel didn't hack anybody. It was Rui Pinto. Wether or not he was sponsored by Der Speigel I don't know. I assume that they paid for the info he supplied. There was other material released regarding eg Ronaldo (CR7) and some other clubs but nothing has had the impact of 6 emails or so (2 of them cobbled together) hacked from City. Had our IT security been tighter I am reasonably certain none of what followed happens
Having followed the Pinto trial I am certain City were collateral damage. The motive was money and it was a fishing exercise involving hundreds of millions of data files. I would still like to know why Der Spiegl targeted us though, I have heard rumours about Bayern which would make sense.

Having followed the Pinto trial I am certain City were collateral damage. The motive was money and it was a fishing exercise involving hundreds of millions of data files. I would still like to know why Der Spiegl targeted us though, I have heard rumours about Bayern which would make sense.
Well Mr Pinto is currently in witness protection claiming that he has had death threats. He must have seriously pissed some real heavies off if that is the case. Maybe the idiots who have claimed that some of the independent panel have been followed home will also put 2 and 2 together here and come up with with more stuff that is getting into the realms of fantasy concerning the upcoming hearing.

Genuinely surprised we haven't been selected for TV this weekend.
Chance for yet another trial by media - talking pregame, half time and full time about the charges ( possibly including "would Haaland have been here to score another hattrick if these allegations are true")

Don't worry it will be discussed at length, this weekend and for the next two months. It will be on a yellow sticker 24/7 on sky news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.