PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well Mr Pinto is currently in witness protection claiming that he has had death threats. He must have seriously pissed some real heavies off if that is the case. Maybe the idiots who have claimed that some of the independent panel have been followed home will also put 2 and 2 together here and come up with with more stuff that is getting into the realms of fantasy concerning the upcoming hearing.

If so, they will find him. It will go down as natural causes or a tragic accidental death.

According to BBC United - Mediacity.

What are the 115 charges?​

54x Failure to provide accurate financial information 2009-10 to 2017-18.
14x Failure to provide accurate details for player and manager payments from 2009-10 to 2017-18.
5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.
7x Breaching Premier League's PSR rules 2015-16 to 2017-18.
35x Failure to co-operate with Premier League investigations December 2018 - February 2023.

We have already answered these charges in a European court. This is all about staining our achievements. Surely we aren’t the best run club with the best manager, we are just little city. That’s all you hear from the rags. 5 being downloaded as we speak, no 11 incoming, they must feel sick.

I've literally never seen it especially since we've known definitively (if there was any doubt) from the day Everton 1 was announced that appeals of ICs were possible and inevitable. But I only pop on here from time to time.
You definitely have suggested no appeals possible. Amongst others I’ve suggested to you that there could be. But your view then was definitively not.

IMG_1714.png

I got cross this morning and sent this rather incoherent complaint to the home of Banned Roan

YOUR COMPLAINT:

Unbalanced 'Sport's trial of the century to begin' 

US owned Comcast & Warner currently pay the Premier League £6.7bn. Its US owned club majority is blatantly trying to damage their competitor Man City by continually changing its rules to specifically disadvantage the club. The BBC with its redshirt mass audience has disgracefully allowed their Sports Editor Dan Roan to openly support the cartel protection racket and promote its racist propaganda from the US owned parasite media. His report of the upcoming hearing is a summary of the utterly biased coverage of this attack on the club from our national broadcaster for over a decade. There is no attempt at balanced reporting, he simply repeats lies and false information from the redshirt clubs and ignores that crucial fact that City were cleared of the same charge brought by the same economic competitors two years ago. This report is just more malicious reputational damage done to the club without any mention of the consequences for the PL when their charges are again shown to be totally fabricated.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.