PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

UEFA dispensed with the services of Leterme and completely changed the way they handle allegations of ffp breaches. So our case had an effect.
Was that despicable scouse **** Parry fired or did he leave of his own accord before he was fired?
Did he fall or was he pushed? i think its more likely he jumped before he was pushed.

Unsurprisingly, the press and the rabid morons are salivating over the possibility that City will be found guilty of the main charges and that we will be removed from the PL. However, what about what will happen to the PL if their charges are not proven? Why haven't the press done a specific article that speculates what will happen to the board at the PL etc etc and whether there is likely to be a mutiny from the red cartel and the possibility of violent repercussions from the rabid morons? Now there's a story to report on. Anyone interested? Maybe the Biggleswade Chronicle will run with this first. I won't hold my breath though. The press is run by moronic red cartel fans who remember the good old days.

This is sort of a good post but in another way I disagree. It has been hugely noticeable that City appear to have done absolutely nothing to influence the narrative on this one. Obviously I’m not talking about anything public, but there are ways and means of putting options out there through other sources. Pep is of course the biggest voice but we have journalists and punters who can spin an alternative dialogue.

You’re dead right that in that vacuum we have lost the PR war but that makes me worry that there’s such a clamour to find us guilty that any panel will almost feel duty bound to punish us in some way, whatever that is. Total exoneration will cause a massive outcry.
In a way it’s like the Benjamin Mendy case, his name was tarnished by multiple charges of sexual assault, he even spent time on remand. In the eyes of literally everyone he was guilty, however, he was completely exonerated. Just because the public demand an outcome doesnt mean they will get it.

Unsurprisingly, the press and the rabid morons are salivating over the possibility that City will be found guilty of the main charges and that we will be removed from the PL. However, what about what will happen to the PL if their charges are not proven? Why haven't the press done a specific article that speculates what will happen to the board at the PL etc etc and whether there is likely to be a mutiny from the red cartel and the possibility of violent repercussions from the rabid morons? Now there's a story to report on. Anyone interested? Maybe the Biggleswade Chronicle will run with this first. I won't hold my breath though. The press is run by moronic red cartel fans who remember the good old days.
In ten years time, the media will be awash with rabid blues.

Cheers, a bit of clarity helps. I just didn't understand it, a kind of double jeopardy in my mind but as you say stat padding to help in sensationalising the charges.
The PL could have played it straight but chose to stat pad the charges for PR reasons. It is like driving while banned for 100 days and being charged 100 times
Why the fuck does someone from Spain deserve any space on the BBC, especially with Barcelona being run so badly and Real being basically state funded (well, a few years back with the corruption around the ?training ground) - why aren't the BBC calling him out?

View attachment 131669
Why would the BBC promote the comments of a sel-confessed racist who hates Muslims like Tebas without providing the full context of his motives?

Weird that isn't it. We have not been found guilty of breaking UEFA rules and yet are being charged by the PL for breaching them, whilst United were sanctioned by UEFa for breaching UEFA rules, yet have not been charged by the PL for doing so. Note, the PL has a rule which says PL clubs are not allowed to break UEFA rules.
Our club representatives need to ask that question at the next PL meeting in front of all the other clubs, particularly Forest, Leicester and Everton.It would be interesting to hear the reply.

Think this is what United are hoping for, then they can build their new stadium and re-establish dominance with us gone for 12 years.
You missed one vital piece of information.
Utd are fucking shite, on and off the field.
They are 11 years post taggart and it'll be another 11 years of trying to catch us up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.