PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The red cartel plus Spuds should be more concerned about a mutiny from the mainly blue clubs. Because the Premier League has been around for 32 years they act like they are the custodians of the game, when in fact they were created by money grubbing greedy spivs who wanted more for them and less for everyone else, aka the so called big five. When we are cleared of the more egregious allegations I think a split is inevitable. I also expect the rags with their new ex City leaders will come down on our side to dig them out of their financial mess.
Weren’t Neverton a member of the big five. Not worked out well for them, wonder whose side they are on now especially since they need to stay up this season with their new stadium ready for next.

Can this clear favouritism of rags be used to point out this bent pl charges ?

I am OK with City being charged no problem at all. But I am really fucking angry that's it's only City. Rags have clearly broken both UEFA and pl regs. UEFA gave them a slap on the wrist, pl done a deal with them breaking the pl regs and ignored the UEFA fine.

I don't understand why forest, Everton, villa, Newcastle, aren't kicking up a storm with court action against the pl favouritism and breaking their own rules.

What the hell is going on in the pl ?
Why wasn't the hateful 8 fined for not acting in good faith ?
Why aren't the rags being dotted points ?

It fucking stinks aided and abetted by our shulit stain of the press/media.

Also why isn't the PFA getting involved ? This witchhunt against City is affecting its members from City, could be affecting their mental health, their wage package ;) etc. PFA could call a strike until the witchhunt is stepped ( abit OTT I know )

Like I say I don't mind City being investigated what I don't like is most of the other members of the pl not be investigated. Or like rags when clearly breaking the rules a deal is done to help them.
fixture strike would be the best option from teams such as city,forest, everton,newcastle and im sure there are others,it would soon congest the PL to a point where it cant continue for the season 'the longer it goes on the worse it gets' but things need to change immediately because this favouritism cant continue

Can this clear favouritism of rags be used to point out this bent pl charges ?

I am OK with City being charged no problem at all. But I am really fucking angry that's it's only City. Rags have clearly broken both UEFA and pl regs. UEFA gave them a slap on the wrist, pl done a deal with them breaking the pl regs and ignored the UEFA fine.

I don't understand why forest, Everton, villa, Newcastle, aren't kicking up a storm with court action against the pl favouritism and breaking their own rules.

What the hell is going on in the pl ?
Why wasn't the hateful 8 fined for not acting in good faith ?
Why aren't the rags being dotted points ?

It fucking stinks aided and abetted by our shulit stain of the press/media.

Also why isn't the PFA getting involved ? This witchhunt against City is affecting its members from City, could be affecting their mental health, their wage package ;) etc. PFA could call a strike until the witchhunt is stepped ( abit OTT I know )

Like I say I don't mind City being investigated what I don't like is most of the other members of the pl not be investigated. Or like rags when clearly breaking the rules a deal is done to help them.

Last paragraph especially.8-)

Weren’t Neverton a member of the big five. Not worked out well for them, wonder whose side they are on now especially since they need to stay up this season with their new stadium ready for next.
Indeed, Everton were in the original gang of five with the three red shirts and spuds. Four of them shithouse clubs are still trying to call the shots and hold back the blue City tide.

imo these 6744 pages are the perfect psy-op for people who hate city...for nearly 2 years it`s trending every fucking day even when we won the CL ...it`s constantly reminds us/me that we are perhaps "cheats"...idk why the owner/admin didn`t close this thread over the years/months/days till there are newsworthy developments...every city fan should know what`s up since the UEFA vs city case
This thread has allowed people like me with no legal or financial expertise to understand the nature of the allegations, and as such has been invaluable.

I'm really struggling to understand why we're being charged by the Premier League for failing UEFA FFP rules when we'd already agreed on a fine and restrictions on the squad going back years ago. Why aren't the Dippers being charged as they would have failed UEFA FFP one year but weren't in Europe so they got away with it.
We're not being charged with failing FFP but there's a PL rule that teams playing in UEFA competitions have to provide accurate accounts to the PL (as they do the licensing).

We're not being charged with failing FFP but there's a PL rule that teams playing in UEFA competitions have to provide accurate accounts to the PL (as they do the licensing).

That's right we are being charged with feud like the dippers were when spending 50 million to dig a hole in Stanley Park.......oh wait

imo these 6744 pages are the perfect psy-op for people who hate city...for nearly 2 years it`s trending every fucking day even when we won the CL ...it`s constantly reminds us/me that we are perhaps "cheats"...idk why the owner/admin didn`t close this thread over the years/months/days till there are newsworthy developments...every city fan should know what`s up since the UEFA vs city case

Sorry mate. I'll delete it in a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.