PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Great article written by Martin Samuel in 2020.

When you read Samuel articles it baffles me why no other football correspondent does write similar stuff. How can it be possible in the British press/media that only Samuel can see the truth ?

Whatever the outcome of this bs, it's going to get really messy. Surely the verdict will have to come when this season ends otherwise it will be one fucking huge mess which City fans could become targets from rival fans if we prevail
We’ve been targets for years mate.

Complete strangers on holiday/in the supermarket/at the gym calling us cheats when we have the audacity to wear our City clobber.

Court of public opinion. The smear campaign worked a treat.

Complete strangers on holiday/in the supermarket/at the gym calling us cheats when we have the audacity to where our City clobber.

I was meaning things could be a lot more nasty if we win the case and the decision is announced through the season

When you read Samuel articles it baffles me why no offer football correspondent does write similar stuff. How can it be possible in the British press/media that only Samuel can see the truth ?
That was 4 years ago. Samuel doesn’t write stuff like that any more. He soon realised it’s better for your journalistic career to be nice to the red clubs and completely anti-City.

That was 4 years ago. Samuel doesn’t write stuff like that any more. He soon realised it’s better for your journalistic career to be nice to the red clubs and completely anti-City.
He has referred to us being ‘state owned’ on a number of occasions in recent times. He is however the best of a very bad bunch.

Complete strangers on holiday/in the supermarket/at the gym calling us cheats when we have the audacity to wear our City clobber.

Agreed
It's beginning to turn very nasty as witnessed on my recent holiday.
Someone is going to get seriously hurt soon

Whatever the outcome of this bs, it's going to get really messy. Surely the verdict will have to come when this season ends otherwise it will be one fucking huge mess which City fans could become targets from rival fans if we prevail

It's already happening my first cases where in Cornwall 2011 after the fa Cup win. My lad (12) was picked on by some bloke, I had to step in, it nearly came to blows. I was called a wanker walking through St Ives lol.
The last few years it's stepped up mostly in the area where I live.

Oddly never have any trouble when travelling to and from games.

It already is the case

I go most away games and I see the shit we get every time

Even get if from the media, the likes of Sam Lee

Yet some City fans on here defend him so it must be us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.