PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Any lingering doubt will keep this going indefinitely. It's why I hope that we accept no charges whatsoever. Even then, I speak to people who openly say that they will only believe that clever lawyers, not innocence, would be the reason.

Any lingering doubt will keep this going indefinitely. It's why I hope that we accept no charges whatsoever. Even then, I speak to people who openly say that they will only believe that clever lawyers, not innocence, would be the reason.

We will only in innocent in the eyes of the lawyers etc.
We will always be guilty in the eyes of our press/media and red shirts +1

I did hear that Masters was cross examined in the APT case and that it went well.

But I wouldn't think the timing of the charges will be an issue here. The point doesn't go anywhere. Either the matters are proved or they aren't

An opportunity to cross examine Master’s on the internal politics and agendas at the PL, would be interesting to witness - particularly when cross examined with whatever has emerged from the disclosure process in terms of internal emails etc… Got to think there must be some interesting anti City stuff in Master’s inbox.

I'm not sure it would. If one team refused to play for whatever reason then I think the league will open a disciplinary case, award the game to their opponents with a fixed scoreline and discipline said club with a huge fine and / or (suspended) points deduction
Did they not do that with our neighbours twice. A game postponed because they found a fake bomb and secondly when the brain dead hordes piled into the swamp and proceeded to smash the place up, causing at least a pounds worth of damage. My memory is not what it was but it culminated in massive fines and points deductions. Or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.