PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When you read Samuel articles it baffles me why no other football correspondent does write similar stuff. How can it be possible in the British press/media that only Samuel can see the truth ?
Samuel isn’t a jealous little woman who supports a team that wears red like the rest of em!

Put a post on a few weeks back when me and my grand kids were verbally attacked in spain by a scouser which nearly came to blows
I was sat on a beach in the Caribbean two weeks ago with family when a Yank asks where we were from - I told him. Red or blue ? He says. I said “blue - obviously” Next thing it was all “115 Charges”, “cheats” “Relegation” etc. I just laughed at him & told him it was all bollocks. But they’ve done a right fucking job on us through the media !! Fortunately for everyone my encounter was fairly good natured.

I was sat on a beach in the Caribbean two weeks ago with family when a Yank asks where we were from - I told him. Red or blue ? He says. I said “blue - obviously” Next thing it was all “115 Charges”, “cheats” “Relegation” etc. I just laughed at him & told him it was all bollocks. But they’ve done a right fucking job on us through the media !! Fortunately for everyone my encounter was fairly good natured.
should have just said as a yank your opinion on anything football related is worth the square root of fuck all so off you fuck.

There's an article in The Telegraph by Sam Wallace about both the hearing starting tomorrow and the implications of the expanded CL format. Nothing really of note but he comes up with this nugget:

In both cases the tail wags the dog. The Premier League has been obliged to defend its own right to sanction City.

So in his view the PL should have free rein to sanction us regardless of any irritating requirements such as proof etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.