PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When you read Samuel articles it baffles me why no other football correspondent does write similar stuff. How can it be possible in the British press/media that only Samuel can see the truth ?
The press know the truth but they get more clicks etc by slagging off City and feeding the red scum fans misinformation.
Any negative story about us will generate lots of likes and comments whereas anything that actually reports facts/truths about us will be read and dismissed by the red scum fans.
I don't have a problem with negative stories about us as long as they are truthful and unbiased, but unfortunately they are nearly always untrue and extremely biased against us.

An opportunity to cross examine Master’s on the internal politics and agendas at the PL, would be interesting to witness - particularly when cross examined with whatever has emerged from the disclosure process in terms of internal emails etc… Got to think there must be some interesting anti City stuff in Master’s inbox.
If Masters keeps any incriminating stuff quiet, will he be charged with non cooperation?

The press know the truth but they get more clicks etc by slagging off City and feeding the red scum fans misinformation.
Any negative story about us will generate lots of likes and comments whereas anything that actually reports facts/truths about us will be read and dismissed by the red scum fans.
I don't have a problem with negative stories about us as long as they are truthful and unbiased, but unfortunately they are nearly always untrue and extremely biased against us.
Just listened to that Simon Polish name idiot from the Muen on Talkshite. Not once did he defend City. What is wrong with that fucking paper they are supposed to be local.

Just listened to that Simon Polish name idiot from the Muen on Talkshite. Not once did he defend City. What is wrong with that fucking paper they are supposed to be local.
Our "local" paper has not had City representation for a long time. The last person we had giving us a fair crack was Stuart Brennan, and he was a rag! Although to be fair he tended to be pretty impartial in his reporting, but since he left it's a paper written by rags, for rags. And the website is a mess!

I’ve genuinely got to the stage that I enjoy all of their written and spoken negativity. I wouldn’t know what to do or how to react if it all stopped. I’d probably find it boring. But every trophy is like a dagger in the heart to all of these idiots. It’s how the universe works. My joy has an equal and opposite reaction in so many knobheads masquerading as educated and emotionally intelligent adults. It’s beautiful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.