PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If they manage to get rid of us. New rules will be put in place to make sure we never come back

Absolutely this. Look how they've constantly changed the rules both here and in Europe to stop us and we've still been the most successful club. They are terrified of us and rightly so. If they find us guilty and we get royally shafted the clamour will be, "We can never allow this to happen again for the good of football." Of course that will mean the red cartel dominating again, with Spurs and Chelsea allowed to make up the numbers to make it look like a competition. The rest can get to fuck.

Did they not do that with our neighbours twice. A game postponed because they found a fake bomb and secondly when the brain dead hordes piled into the swamp and proceeded to smash the place up, causing at least a pounds worth of damage. My memory is not what it was but it culminated in massive fines and points deductions. Or not.
I guess so but I think that's a bit different to going on strike which is which is what I was replying to. I believe that no action was taken against the rags because both games were postponed on police advice due to safety concerns - I am pretty certain i have read that on this forum somewhere.

Replying to myself here but if I was Rosen I would be appointing panel members without any affiliation to any premier league club whether they have a direct or indirect interest in this case or not. Hell, any panel member who has an interest in football at all. When it comes to the verdict, City's lawyers would be on the merest suggestion of bias in the reasoning quicker than a rat up a drainpipe. I have no doubt he will be appointing the best qualified, most independent people on this of all cases. After all, the primary arguments are entirely legal, nothing to do with football at all.

What do we think?
You are Nick Harris / Tragic Twat and I claim my £5

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.