PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yep. That's my gut feel as well. Before it was the charges we were hammered for spending money. City fans have had to develop thick skins over the last few years. In the eyes of the media and rival fans we're guilty anyway, it just depends on what degree. We could be categorically cleared of every charge and they would argue it's because of our expensive lawyers. As if the Premier league can't afford anyone half decent with all the money those shysters collect year in and year out.

I'm completely numb to it all. Having previously got quite down about this hanging over our heads, I took a step back and now don't read any news reports about it and largely try and ignore the social media ramblings of ignorant rival fans.

As Khaldoon says, we aren't responsible for the failings of other clubs. City could be found guilty of every single charge and it wouldn't have disadvantaged united. They've outbid us for several players and been woefully mismanaged at every level. They're the Disney land of football and seemingly let Mickey Mouse have free run of the place. Easy to blame City over their own incompetence.
100% spot on!

Yep. That's my gut feel as well. Before it was the charges we were hammered for spending money. City fans have had to develop thick skins over the last few years. In the eyes of the media and rival fans we're guilty anyway, it just depends on what degree. We could be categorically cleared of every charge and they would argue it's because of our expensive lawyers. As if the Premier league can't afford anyone half decent with all the money those shysters collect year in and year out.

I'm completely numb to it all. Having previously got quite down about this hanging over our heads, I took a step back and now don't read any news reports about it and largely try and ignore the social media ramblings of ignorant rival fans.

As Khaldoon says, we aren't responsible for the failings of other clubs. City could be found guilty of every single charge and it wouldn't have disadvantaged united. They've outbid us for several players and been woefully mismanaged at every level. They're the Disney land of football and seemingly let Mickey Mouse have free run of the place. Easy to blame City over their own incompetence.

Im still here...

According to this the premier leagues costs were twice as expensive as Evertons but the innuendo is different when it comes to our representation.

If City are found guilty and kicked down several divisions I’d love it if we did a deal with Newcastle and sold players to them for £1. Gave them Pep and success at the expense of the cartel, on the agreement they helped us on our return. Screw the system and the cartel.
I think we’re innocent btw.

Just listened to that Simon Polish name idiot from the Muen on Talkshite. Not once did he defend City. What is wrong with that fucking paper they are supposed to be local.
There’s always the comments section on the muen where you can let simple simon know what Blues think of the ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.