PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If City are found guilty and kicked down several divisions I’d love it if we did a deal with Newcastle and sold players to them for £1. Gave them Pep and success at the expense of the cartel, on the agreement they helped us on our return. Screw the system and the cartel.
I think we’re innocent btw.

Where do you get your weed mate?

Surely during the case we can make some capital that a sizeable proportion of the Abu Dhabi cash has been utilised to regenerate the local area round the ground from a very depressed, failing industrial part of Manchester to massively improve local amenities and provide thousands of jobs. I am confident that we will win this case like we saw off UEFA.

The close this gets the more confident i come, while I trust the club there was always a nagging doubt in my mind that "maybe" there is a smoking gun somewhere. I am sure if there was then we would have either heard about it already or a deal would have been cut with the PL.

I hope that the rumours about the PL offering a deal that we promptly fucked off are true.

I get the feeling that the PL are on for a biblical pumping, if so i dont see how they will survive in their current format. Would need to be some huge changes.

I also really hope that as part of our defence there is an opportunity to compare how we are being treated differently to other clubs and for the questions and answers to go down on the record. For example, if they try to charge us for failing Uefa FFP rules then we should be questioning why no charges were brought for the rags, if they state it was a minor breach then we need to challenge the figure and compare it to ours.

Also why has it taken so long to bring charges for failing Uefa FFP? why so long to bring the charges for Mancini?

There must be logical valid reasons for doing so.

Etisilat are like Asia’s Vodaphone and are worth £15 Billion. Apparently we had to secretly top up the sponsorship money via ADUG. Let that sink in.

It’s not the City fans that are deluded.

There have always been idiots, that’s why the label on bleach says “Do not drink” it’s just that social media gives them a voice.

When the IC see the PL “evidence” it will be laughable unless they too are bleach drinkers, which I doubt.

Social Media is about what is popular not what is correct. Obviously people are making money from slagging City off but that is all it is, a popularity contest.

The PL have been pressured into bringing this case. They will pay the price for years to come. I know that seems incredible but I think Masters IS that stupid and was why he was brought in. In that sense he has fulfilled his role perfectly.

It’s sad that so much time and money has been wasted on this but it’s the World we live in and a smaller club may have collapsed under the financial weight of the PL. They really have picked the wrong guys to attack.

I’ll say it again. This is not a War. This is pest control.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.