PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The close this gets the more confident i come, while I trust the club there was always a nagging doubt in my mind that "maybe" there is a smoking gun somewhere. I am sure if there was then we would have either heard about it already or a deal would have been cut with the PL.

I hope that the rumours about the PL offering a deal that we promptly fucked off are true.

I get the feeling that the PL are on for a biblical pumping, if so i dont see how they will survive in their current format. Would need to be some huge changes.

I also really hope that as part of our defence there is an opportunity to compare how we are being treated differently to other clubs and for the questions and answers to go down on the record. For example, if they try to charge us for failing Uefa FFP rules then we should be questioning why no charges were brought for the rags, if they state it was a minor breach then we need to challenge the figure and compare it to ours.

Also why has it taken so long to bring charges for failing Uefa FFP? why so long to bring the charges for Mancini?

There must be logical valid reasons for doing so.

There are.

It isn't just expected bullishness from City, there is a supreme confidence.

To the point, it almost smacks of us already knowing the verdict!

Was very different before CAS.

I suspect in the first couple of weeks, a majority will have been cleared from the table due to time bar and Premier League unable and unwilling to accuse us of fraud or illegality, that would open another can of worms.

I hate all this talk of “going down for a year” etc. it would be disastrous. We’re on the cusp imo of dominating in Europe and on unprecedented levels domestically. We can build a really untouchable legacy here and a relegation would ruin everything, that’s exactly what they want.
People want to imagine the worst outcome and are so desperate for it to be over that some would accept relegation now.

It won’t happen. This case has already been run once and “no evidence” came up multiple times in the CAS report. This case is accusing multiple companies of fraud. I know it’s been said over and over but they have to have extremely strong evidence here to the level which is almost impossible. I can’t even think, given the company accounts have been passed every year, what that could begin to be.

It’s that stupid.

There is also another agenda here, whilst the press and the cartel have a faint hope that they can catch us with at least some trumped up charge…….I think that they thought the constant sensationalism of the case and the none stop attacks in the media would have some kind of decremental effect on the performances on the pitch .

How wrong they have been.

Last edited:
People want to imagine the worst outcome and are so desperate for it to be over that some would accept relegation now.

It won’t happen. This case has already been run once and “no evidence” came up multiple times in the CAS report. This case is accusing multiple companies of fraud. I know it’s been said over and over but they have to have extremely strong evidence here to the level which is almost impossible. I can’t even think, given the legal accounts have been passed every year, what that could begin to be.

It’s that stupid.

It really is.

I suspect in the first couple of weeks, a majority will have been cleared from the table due to time bar and Premier League unable and unwilling to accuse us of fraud or illegality, that would open another can of worms.
I love this post.

It's funny. Before the CAS verdict, I was shitting bricks but everything was rosy. This time I am "supremely confident" so we are probably fucked. Joking.

Thanks as always for the "update".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.