PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Meh, if we get relegated we will come straight back up anyway and i dont think we would lose many players , it will be a challenge for them
like another poster pointed out, do you think thre PL are doing this to get shut of us for 12 months?, i think not, if were going then were going for a long time, these tossers will change the rules so we cant come back, we have to win the case Kaz or at least narrow it down to non cooperation at minimum, it would be devastating for the club if were screwed over by these people

Last edited:
I hate all this talk of “going down for a year” etc. it would be disastrous. We’re on the cusp imo of dominating in Europe and on unprecedented levels domestically. We can build a really untouchable legacy here and a relegation would ruin everything, that’s exactly what they want.

Do you think the red cartel mole Parry will except us in the lower leagues!?

like another poster pointed out, do you think thre PL are doing this to get shut of us for 12 months?, i think not, if were going then were going for a long time, these tossers will change the rules so we cant come back, we have to win the case Kaz or at least narrow it down to non cooperation
The PL can’t ,the most they can really do is a points deduction that guarantees relegation. Once in the Championship then it’s out of P/L hands . Most likely we would go straight back up.

like another poster pointed out, do you think thre PL are doing this to get shut of us for 12 months?, i think not, if were going then were going for a long time, these tossers will change the rules so we cant come back, we have to win the case Kaz or at least narrow it down to non cooperation at minimum, it would be devastating for the club if were screwed over by these people
A season would be enough to make pep leave , along with thor and kev or so they think

It isn't just expected bullishness from City, there is a supreme confidence.

To the point, it almost smacks of us already knowing the verdict!

Was very different before CAS.

I suspect in the first couple of weeks, a majority will have been cleared from the table due to time bar and Premier League unable and unwilling to accuse us of fraud or illegality, that would open another can of worms.

Not on a school night you filthy minx!

It isn't just expected bullishness from City, there is a supreme confidence.

To the point, it almost smacks of us already knowing the verdict!

Was very different before CAS.

I suspect in the first couple of weeks, a majority will have been cleared from the table due to time bar and Premier League unable and unwilling to accuse us of fraud or illegality, that would open another can of worms.
You foxy lady, Tolm ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.