PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Etisilat are like Asia’s Vodaphone and are worth £15 Billion. Apparently we had to secretly top up the sponsorship money via ADUG. Let that sink in.

It’s not the City fans that are deluded.

There have always been idiots, that’s why the label on bleach says “Do not drink” it’s just that social media gives them a voice.

When the IC see the PL “evidence” it will be laughable unless they too are bleach drinkers, which I doubt.

Social Media is about what is popular not what is correct. Obviously people are making money from slagging City off but that is all it is, a popularity contest.

The PL have been pressured into bringing this case. They will pay the price for years to come. I know that seems incredible but I think Masters IS that stupid and was why he was brought in. In that sense he has fulfilled his role perfectly.

It’s sad that so much time and money has been wasted on this but it’s the World we live in and a smaller club may have collapsed under the financial weight of the PL. They really have picked the wrong guys to attack.

I’ll say it again. This is not a War. This is pest control.
love this so much i posted a snippet on twitter

I'm still hoping that before they put their wigs on tomorrow morning, the Premier League will issue a statement to say that Manchester City have been absolved of all charges and we are now in a process of renumeration to cover reputational damage suffered by MCFC and their associated partners.

Etisilat are like Asia’s Vodaphone and are worth £15 Billion. Apparently we had to secretly top up the sponsorship money via ADUG. Let that sink in.

It’s not the City fans that are deluded.

There have always been idiots, that’s why the label on bleach says “Do not drink” it’s just that social media gives them a voice.

When the IC see the PL “evidence” it will be laughable unless they too are bleach drinkers, which I doubt.

Social Media is about what is popular not what is correct. Obviously people are making money from slagging City off but that is all it is, a popularity contest.

The PL have been pressured into bringing this case. They will pay the price for years to come. I know that seems incredible but I think Masters IS that stupid and was why he was brought in. In that sense he has fulfilled his role perfectly.

It’s sad that so much time and money has been wasted on this but it’s the World we live in and a smaller club may have collapsed under the financial weight of the PL. They really have picked the wrong guys to attack.

I’ll say it again. This is not a War. This is pest control.
I liked your post so much I thought I’d check the figure. €38.29bn according to Google.

He’s probably right about that. If the PL have nothing on us and have gone through all this, heads will indeed roll. Lots of them.
You really think that's what he means ?
More like, 'how the fuck didn't they nail these fuckers'.
Certainly not "omg, City were innocent all along".
The **** wants us hung , drawn and quartered. Simple as.

I liked your post so much I thought I’d check the figure. €38.29bn according to Google.
How much is Etisalat worth?

Market cap: €38.29 Billion

As of September 2024 Emirates Telecom (Etisalat Group) has a market cap of €38.29 Billion. This makes Emirates Telecom (Etisalat Group) the world's 460th most valuable company by market cap according to our data.
1726422095944.png
https://companiesmarketcap.com › ...

Emirates Telecom (Etisalat Group) (EAND.AE) - Market capitalization

google told me £32bn...

Market cap: £32.44 BillionAs of September 2024 Emirates Telecom (Etisalat Group) has a market cap of £32.44 Billion. This makes Emirates Telecom (Etisalat Group) the world's 465th most valuable company by market cap according to our data.

Emirates Telecom (Etisalat Group) (EAND.AE)​

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.