PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

google told me £32bn...

Market cap: £32.44 BillionAs of September 2024 Emirates Telecom (Etisalat Group) has a market cap of £32.44 Billion. This makes Emirates Telecom (Etisalat Group) the world's 465th most valuable company by market cap according to our data.

Emirates Telecom (Etisalat Group) (EAND.AE)

And Etihad aren’t doing to badly either
$232m dollars first half profit. Maybe we should start making them pay for sponsoring us.

It isn't just expected bullishness from City, there is a supreme confidence.

To the point, it almost smacks of us already knowing the verdict!

Was very different before CAS.

I suspect in the first couple of weeks, a majority will have been cleared from the table due to time bar and Premier League unable and unwilling to accuse us of fraud or illegality, that would open another can of worms.
I just love it when you talk dirty Tolm.

I'm still hoping that before they put their wigs on tomorrow morning, the Premier League will issue a statement to say that Manchester City have been absolved of all charges and we are now in a process of renumeration to cover reputational damage suffered by MCFC and their associated partners.
Dream on blue.

It isn't just expected bullishness from City, there is a supreme confidence.

To the point, it almost smacks of us already knowing the verdict!

Was very different before CAS.

I suspect in the first couple of weeks, a majority will have been cleared from the table due to time bar and Premier League unable and unwilling to accuse us of fraud or illegality, that would open another can of worms.
well, tolm,
if you're waiting for axelrod,
how about this beauty

Wonder where it’s being held. There will be NDAs on the location of course, but people talk, and by necessity lots of people need to know this location. So plenty of people will know.

Might not even be in the UK, I guess. Don’t think there’s any legal bar to that, but I may stand (and happy to be) corrected. Theoretically could be via Zoom/Teams. Again, I don’t think there’s any legal bar to that, but I would say the parties would both need to agree to that mode of hearing.

There are some advantages to that format, especially if you have personnel supporting you, although definitely not in relation to cross examination. Maybe it will be hybrid.

Fuck knows!

930 am tomorrow when all the charges are thrown out for no evidence… 1030am tomorrow for City to charge media and premier league for slander and damages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.