PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Wonder where it’s being held. There will be NDAs on the location of course, but people talk, and by necessity lots of people need to know this location. So plenty of people will know.

Might not even be in the UK, I guess. Don’t think there’s any legal bar to that, but I may stand (and happy to be) corrected. Theoretically could be via Zoom/Teams. Again, I don’t think there’s any legal bar to that, but I would say the parties would both need to agree to that mode of hearing.

There are some advantages to that format, especially if you have personnel supporting you, although definitely not in relation to cross examination. Maybe it will be hybrid.

Fuck knows!
switzerland? :)

There is also another agenda here, whilst the press and the cartel have a faint hope that they can catch us with at least some trumped up charge…….I think that they thought the constant sensationalism of the case and the none stop attacks in the media would have some kind of decremental effect on the performances on the pitch .

How wrong they have been.
And also hoped it would stop top players from coming to the club and sponsors from signing contracts

It isn't just expected bullishness from City, there is a supreme confidence.

To the point, it almost smacks of us already knowing the verdict!

Was very different before CAS.

I suspect in the first couple of weeks, a majority will have been cleared from the table due to time bar and Premier League unable and unwilling to accuse us of fraud or illegality, that would open another can of worms.
sfvVcEvsC6BoI.gif

Wonder where it’s being held. There will be NDAs on the location of course, but people talk, and by necessity lots of people need to know this location. So plenty of people will know.

Might not even be in the UK, I guess. Don’t think there’s any legal bar to that, but I may stand (and happy to be) corrected. Theoretically could be via Zoom/Teams. Again, I don’t think there’s any legal bar to that, but I would say the parties would both need to agree to that mode of hearing.

There are some advantages to that format, especially if you have personnel supporting you, although definitely not in relation to cross examination. Maybe it will be hybrid.

Fuck knows!
I've got a good idea where it will be held. It will almost definitely be London based and close to the Chambers and offices of the firms involved - in short close to the Rolls Building which also happens to be basically next to Bird & Bird. Also needs somewhere used to holding arbitration for 30 (?) lawyers and client teams. The hearing is simply too long to be anywhere but London.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.