PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So called legal expert from Liverpool University interviewed on BBC Radio Scotland this morning when asked to explain the charges against City started by explaining that City were trying to avoid the EPL regulations about keeping losses below £105M over three seasons!!!!
Hope the legal minds on the independent panel have a bit better idea on what the case is all about
Kieran Maguire Spouting shite again claimed City were owned by a sovereign wealth fund on BBC FiveLive earlier Not repeated it since I text them asking them to check the facts

I would imagine the failing to co-operate ones are going to be harder to get off. I would have thought that was either we have or we haven’t. Saying that, this is why we pay millions to these lawyers.
The mitigation will be the same as UEFA. Why should we co-operate with an organisation that has carried out a smear campaign against us? If the PL was professional it would have been rigidly impartial. It is supposed to act for ALL clubs. It has acted in bad faith all the way through. Just last week the official PL Comms Office attacked its own selected panel over the Leicester case. That is totally unethical.

Miggles getting over excited. I think uber-cretin Piers Moron tried to make issue out of the same point in that shite anti-City expose he sneezed out last year, only for ex-Arsenal chairman David Dein to piss all over his chips by firmly declaring it ‘not a smoking gun!’

Dein was a shrewd bloke and Arsenal went to shit for a few years after he stepped down.

Jsut ask yourselves one question.

Would the club be spending millions on re developing the stadium if they had a whiff that we may be on dodgy ground.

Construction would have been the first thing that would have stopped. No way would the owner risk losing pointless millions, if he thought we were in danger of getting relegated, banned or whatever else is on the table.
Also add in that we've announced new sponsorship deals and extended existing deals with different sponsors.

Does that sound like a club in turmoil and on the brink of alleged ramifications for fraud and inflating sponsorship deals?

Throw in the fact Etihad Airways was throwing their books open to the public and you get the sense that it's business as normal when all around us opposition teams and the red cartel media are losing their shit.

Can't wait for the outcome and I want us to name and shame every single one of the gobshites in the press who have said and written slanderous lies about us for years.

It's to do with the Etisalat transaction looked at by UEFA. He arranged payment of 30 million to MCFC on behalf of ADUG in respect of the sponsorship in advance of the receipt of the cash by ADUG from Etisalat. Etisalat later reimbursed ADUG.

Why did ADUG pay instead of Etisalat? Because the new contract with Etisalat stated Etisalat> ADUG> MCFC as the payment method.

Why did they pay in advance? Because the contract hadn't been signed and the parties were operating under a binding HoA. Etisalat, with their regulatory and statutory requirements, couldn't pay until the contract was signed.

It's all in the CAS award.
Thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.