PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Look at the end of the day the rag tops want us gone. Unfortunately for them we artn going away. Talking to mates of mine over here who support different teams they all agree what the fuck is all about.
I’m off to Thailand shortly to help out the indigenous people over there with money to help them get over the demise of dipperpool has well of couse helping to get my libido a good go. And of course I will help any stray rag tarquinq and dipper to get a dose and any other STD.

That's corporation tax, but some of the accusations have income tax implications.
Nowt to do with City if they have not paid the person or got a contract with them regarding the payment. So long as the person in question has declared their earnings on their tax return correctly, HMRC have nothing to concern them.

When we next win the PL should the players collect their medals but give them straight to the kit man or someone and then collect the trophy ( just so we can’t get done for any breach etc ) but immediately put it down out of sight and then all fuck off on a lap of honour with an inflatable banana.
I’d rather they just walked past the medals, walked past the trophy and just went took the applause from the fans.

Just remember:

"In the seasons following the FA Cup triumph, the club was dogged by allegations of financial irregularities, culminating in the suspension of seventeen players in 1906, including captain Billy Meredith, who subsequently moved across town to Manchester United.[6]"

We've been here before, lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.