PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I suspect that the woman from the PL (can't recall her name) who presented the trophy at the end of last season will replace Masters. Everyone at the club seemed to be making a point that they liked her and got on well.

She is the chairman, so it would be a step down but I take your point. The club along with our new friend Alison can make sure Masters' replacement is a good one.

If i remember correctly they had a sponsorship deal with team viewer that they (team viewer) simply couldnt afford. When neverton made a claim for loss of sponsorship due to russia's invasion of ukraine they got short shrift at the tribunal hearing as apparently sponsorships come and go and clubs need to factor that in!!!

As i said this is if i have remembered correctly

yep this will be the vast amount of that £40m, and smacks of double standards to boot

So if City’s legal team get this chucked in the bin in front of an independent panel appointed by the Premier League. It means the highest sports court in the land in CAS have agreed with City and then also a three person panel who City didn’t appoint. Where will these people have left to go on the mental gymnastics that City brown enveloped their way out of it?
They watch too many crime dramas sure corruption goes on all over the world but not the extent they think it does, any project given planning approval they are all over Facebook claiming "brown envelope" they don't understand process and legality and because they don't it must be corruption

Shows his level of stupidity

Why wait until we've been hung drawn & quartered in the media, paid Pannick & his lawyers 5k a day to go to the independent commission, to bribe them at the last minute. If we would have bribed the PL then it would have been more worthwile to do it before the PL dropped the bombshell of 115 alleged breaches. We could have paid the PL £1m in hush money, like the dippers
Youve taken the notion too far. Even the idea of bribing anyone is fuckin stupid

Hows it go down? Turn up at PL HQ bag full of used fiftys?

Its pathetic that grown men have these thoughts full stop

You are and old softie.

I`m a vindictive ****, I want all our detractor ruined financially, money, assets every thing. I want them and their families left destitute, potless, penniless and without a roof over their heads.
Luxury. We used to dream of being potless and penniless without a roof over our heads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.