PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What a little scrote Leterme is?! You lost
Move on. City should sue him, but they have bigger fish to fry right now.

I must admit I am loving all this shit.

As a City fan of many years you learn to be up for the fight and I hope the players have the bollox to use this to galvanise us into performances going forward.

Lets see who wants to hide now.
Like a title race, it's exhausting. But when we won at CAS in 2020, I actually enjoyed it more than some of our domestic cup wins. I know, I know. But that smug sense of satisfaction and triumphalism in seeing everyone crying was quite something.

I’m off to Thailand shortly to help out the indigenous people over there with money to help them get over the demise of dipperpool has well of couse helping to get my libido a good go. And of course I will help any stray rag tarquinq and dipper to get a dose and any other STD.
Are you fat and bald with tattoos by any chance?

“Yes City broke the rules, but the rules protected the old elite”

@117 M34 mate this is the headline from Martin Samuel’s article on this, published on the website at 6.15pm tonight so likely in the print version of The Times in the morning. Just gonna read it now …

Subheadline:
“FFP has been perverted in order to shore up the dominance of Manchester United and Liverpool”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.