PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I know the police are not allowed to suddenly produce a witness at Crown Court but how does it work at a civil hearing ?

Could the Premier League have Haaland tucked away in a side room waiting to tell the hearing that he was bunged 25 mill to sign?
Perhaps that's why he didn't score the other night, the pressure is getting to him.

Just sayin'
You're up late..
Wet the bed again?

As far as I know the 'hack' was just City not removing the permissions for old employees. They logged in using their old credentials from when they were employed by City. This is a pretty embarrassing security oversight by us imo and probably why we were happy to settle for a low amount. If they had hired some shady hacker to access our database then I'm sure we would have taken it further.
It's still a breach of the law to knowingly access an account that you shouldn't be allowed to access.

Just a thought, if we were relegated, due to the normal reason of not enough points, at the end of this season, and the verdict wasn’t reached before the end of the season, doesn’t that mean we can’t be penalized, as we would not be subject to PL rules, having exited the PL (similar to the recent Leicester ruling).

I’m up for a one season drop in to the Championship

If Akanji cost 50m less than Maguire, does that even up our so called creative accounting sporting advantage? How long is a piece of string?
More like £60 to £70 million less.

Alvarez cost a lot less than Van De Beek. Zinchenko cost next to nothing and sold for decent money to Arsenal. Numerous players such as Delap, Doyle, etc. have been sold every year for good fees.

Every time I watch the European highlights, I see former City players turning up playing for various clubs who were all transferred for serious cash.

City have made a few mistakes. I think that Chelsea got a bargain in Cole Palmer. A few signings including Phillips never worked out but far more succeeded.

There is another point about the determination, namely that the wider consequences will absolutely be in the minds of the decision makers.

An unpopular, unexpected, controversial decision that has huge geopolitical consequences might provide a path of less resistance for the panel than that of a popular, expected, uncontroversial decision that does not.

The power of the red cartel in the ultimate outcome of this process is hugely overstated on this thread.

Sheik Mansour is sending his big brother to get the shopping mall owners under control……

There is an article today that City will be expelled from all compeitions when found guilty !

They don't want to relegate us, they just want to bury us alive

We are 2/9 to win a trophy but the odds are even shorter for the drip drip shite to continue until we are cleared.

Can you (or anyone else) say roughly how much we are accused of putting in that we were not allowed t0?

Are we talking £5million, £25 million, £50 million or £100million or more?

And over how many years?

I am genuinely unclear what the quantum of our alleged offences are meant to be.

I reckon less than the premier league have spent on this shit show but it’s a great question…..

What would have the biggest impact a headline stating allegations of cheating 115 times or an owner putting £8m into a club…. (I’ve no idea how much)

Edwards family were white. Moores family were white. Abramovitch was white. 2008 suddenly owners were not white so let's bring in some rules.

It’s not the colour of their skin it’s the strategy of their investment. They prefer long term growth with reinvesting opposed to the US model of huge returns & minimal investment. However, they’ve used the ethnicity & heritage to attack & build on ordinary peoples prejudices.

Look at human rights attacks yet not a word about the next World Cup location. Imagine if Abu Dhabi had skid row or imposed themselves on the world like others.

I know the police are not allowed to suddenly produce a witness at Crown Court but how does it work at a civil hearing ?

Could the Premier League have Haaland tucked away in a side room waiting to tell the hearing that he was bunged 25 mill to sign?
Perhaps that's why he didn't score the other night, the pressure is getting to him.

Just sayin'

I wonder if Pannick will call Karen Parlour & ask why the premier league hasn’t investigated all newspaper articles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.