PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just noticed BBC running a story claiming Fulham Ladies stating they don’t believe Al Fyed interferes with any of their women. The interesting admission is the Ladies manager at the time wasn’t paid wages from Fulham FC but from Harrods. And the team itself went pro using funding direct from him too and went back to semi pro when he withdrew said funds. Not a mention tho from the BBC of a financial irregularity ffs
Women not subject to ffp, player wages cap instead.

It’s how everyone make money they don’t care what actually happens.
This is the thing. I’ve blocked every sight/account that mentions the charges now as every click contributes to paying them. And to be fair, why wouldn’t they? If I could make money by slagging off the rags or dippers I would do. They’ll soon change to pro city if/when we get cleared for the same monetary reasons. The MUEN doing it is a different matter. Really shown their true colours

...and Pannick's oft-cited hourly rate has gone from £5K per hour to £10k now back down to £8K per hour. It's a useful barometer for how well the the PL and their supporters in the media think the hearing is going for them. When it goes up above £10K then I'll start believing we're golden.
Perhaps his daily rate tracks the stock market as that's pretty much what it's done this week

Just noticed BBC running a story claiming Fulham Ladies stating they don’t believe Al Fyed interferes with any of their women. The interesting admission is the Ladies manager at the time wasn’t paid wages from Fulham FC but from Harrods. And the team itself went pro using funding direct from him too and went back to semi pro when he withdrew said funds. Not a mention tho from the BBC of a financial irregularity ffs

Woman's football was tinpot as fuck when Fayed was boss of Fulham. It wasn't the WSL. I highly doubt it even had any regulations forbidding investment. It would have been welcomed with open arms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.