PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Couldn't agree more. I'm thick skinned when it comes to opposition fans and shite articles, but I'm sick to fucking death of this 115 bollocks. It is a number that was deliberately inflated to make it seem so much worse. An actual deliberate move by the PL to grab headlines. The fucking abuse from the BBC, Sky and Talkshite (to be fair to Talkshite, at least they've had our guy on giving a balanced view and on quite a lot of occasions as well) has been fucking relentless. Every fucking achievement we've had has been tempered by 'we must not forget the 115 charges'. Every fucking time.

Now we have Blues who say just enjoy the success and ignore the cunts. I can do that, but only so far. It's now fucking boring. We'll never, ever lose this 115 tag. That's why it was decided to report it as 115 charges and not 5 or 6. They fucking knew what they were doing. Now we have the fucking Lefty Liberal cunts at the BBC lauding a fucking prosecuted hacker - typical fucking Left leaning organisation. Oh, and very interesting that he's hacked the two Arab owned clubs.

Anyway, if we get cleared I want the club to go on a fucking Tet Offensive against them all. Firstly ban that fat **** Schmeichel from the club. Then unless the BBC offer an apology ban them cunts for a season. Get in amongst all of the cunts. Then get after those red cunts Arsenal, Dippers and Rags - fucking expose the cunts.

Just fucking sick of it and the unbalanced reporting of the whole situation.
Don't hold back mate, let us know how you really feel......

;- )

Oh for fuck’s sake!

I’ve been flicking through YouTube shorts and i do not know why but stopped at a clip of Camelgob on a Rag channel saying
“I could have 2 more medals, which means 8 premier leagues, shine them up for me, shine up them medals”

Milking it and acting up for 13yro old kids like some gangster

He’s a ****’s ****!

For the love of god, please, please let us be innocent

I’d rather nail my balls to a sinking ship than let him have more medals
**** should have been stripped of all of his medals due to being a drug cheat

What ever happened to Ethiad IPO?

That still on?
DUBAI/LONDON, Sept 11 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi's Etihad Airways plans to make its stock market debut no sooner than 2025, two people familiar with the matter said, in potentially the first IPO of a major Gulf airline as the UAE's capital ramps up effort to become a global travel hub.

No higher than six asterisks.

No higher than six asterisks.
The fact this case has even made it to trial shows how confident City are. According to The Athletic, retrospective fines may have been the only punishment in the event of a settlement agreement, but the club ultimately decided against making any compromise.From today on Goal.

I knew the M.E.N had it in for us but they are in absolute overdrive regarding their Facebook and Twitter accounts. Every fuckin Ten minutes they fire a post out regarding our charges. They seem to be revelling in all this and willing the outcome is Guilty.
It's fucking astonishing that they are a Manchester paper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.