PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Speaking about the god damn awful BBC, does everyone still have a licence. I'm seriously considering not bothering, sick to death of funding this organisation
Join the thousands ever day who are cancelling their license Then stand by for the threatening letters of extortion Of course you not be able to watch live Tv or the BBX iPlayer but that's no loss

Last edited:
Oh for fuck’s sake!

I’ve been flicking through YouTube shorts and i do not know why but stopped at a clip of Camelgob on a Rag channel saying
“I could have 2 more medals, which means 8 premier leagues, shine them up for me, shine up them medals”

Milking it and acting up for 13yro old kids like some gangster

He’s a ****’s ****!

For the love of god, please, please let us be innocent

I’d rather nail my balls to a sinking ship than let him have more medals
He was beaten to two league titles by better players, not by ££££ notes, 11 vs 11, no referee bribed, no taking drugs (Wio).

...and Pannick's oft-cited hourly rate has gone from £5K per hour to £10k now back down to £8K per hour. It's a useful barometer for how well the the PL and their supporters in the media think the hearing is going for them. When it goes up above £10K then I'll start believing we're golden.
Also, the more shite articles we see, the more worried our enemies are. They are clearly shitting themselves.

It’s how everyone make money they don’t care what actually happens.
The MEN website in reality has only tenuous links to Manchester. It’s used by Reach for their advertising with a sprinkling of click bait articles amongst the adverts.

The days of their reporters having close links to the club are long gone. They ain’t bothered about friction with City caused by snide articles as there is no relationship there in the first place.

Oh for fuck’s sake!

I’ve been flicking through YouTube shorts and i do not know why but stopped at a clip of Camelgob on a Rag channel saying
“I could have 2 more medals, which means 8 premier leagues, shine them up for me, shine up them medals”

Milking it and acting up for 13yro old kids like some gangster

He’s a ****’s ****!

For the love of god, please, please let us be innocent

I’d rather nail my balls to a sinking ship than let him have more medals
if he is willing to get more medals by those means then quite simply he doesnt deserve any medals at all, that is the entitlement shown by those red top twats, the very idea that other players are better than them baffles them and that is why they will never ever improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.