PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Were you a moron at the time you watched it mate ? ;) Or has it made you perfectly sane nowadays ? ;)

I was a moron the first time I watched it. My condition has now improved to be just a ****, but I am fully expecting to be normal again just as soon as I have figured out what normalcy is (or appears to be) these days ......

Firstly, I’m not suggesting anyone gives them the clicks they crave. I’m not gonna watch it. You only have to see the thumbnail to get the drift…

“Are City guilty?” screams the headline.

Carragher and Scholes as judge and jury.

Imagine if they did this for a fucking murder case, they’d be taken off air.

But City is fair game in the court of public opinion.

Hahaha!!

So poor little Chloe has already made her bed, in that regardless of the outcome, City are just going to 'get away with it'.

For anyone wondering why the likes of Talksport and Simon Jordan have their extremely ridiculous opinion on this whole situation, its purely to appease the absolute morons out there, such as Chloe.

The amount of nodding dogs in that audience there just says it all, and explains why Talksport probably make record profits year after year.

Don't think this is a fair criticism of the club really.

When you are accused of what we are accused of, with all the potential consequences that would follow from a finding that the charges have been proven, you concentrate on defending yourself in that process. Of course you can and should state your belief that you are innocent (assuming you do believe this of course!).

But in terms of the PR battle, the starting point is that we have no realistic legal threat we can make against the "City are guilty" brigade. And they know that. Lots of people have said the club haven't done enough here, but I haven't seen a single realistic suggestion of things the club could have done that would actually have made a difference (I've seen suggestions of things the club could have done, but those things wouldn't have made a material difference to the coverage IMO). Say for example we tried to ban Carragher from the Etihad...that might feel great. But he can still comment on our games. And honestly that would only make things worse. It would just feed the "City are cheats" narrative.

All this is known to the club, who have legal and PR advice of the highest quality on tap. There are reasons that they have acted as they have.

The time for a PR offensive on this is after the result of the hearing, not before.
Wonderful Braggster and absolutely spot on.
It never fails to amaze me why some Blue Mooners want us to take/or should have taken action against certain individuals prior to the case.
The time will come which I firmly believe we will win, when some of those biggest gobshites will be warned about any further innuendos/claims of winning by default, will wonder whats hit them.
Koolhand Khaldoon and the rest of the Board will be ready.

Ha ha ha. Fuck me. The 115 charges dissected by Carragher and Scholes. Dear, oh dear.
So let me get this straight, they want us to listen to a City hating scouser who spits at young girls as a grown mans go to response to being bantered about a football club he once played for and a City hating ginger moron with the IQ of a cabbage who sucks his children's toes on youtube for clicks? That and an audience made up of disaffected fans of three clubs who despise City for preventing their clubs from winning the title over several seasons who have been indoctrinated by media lies and disinformation for 5 years.
GTF - id rather stick pins in my own eyes.

I'll stick to reading Stefans comments and other people who are willing to discuss the matter in a rational manner thanks.

Hahaha!!

So poor little Chloe has already made her bed, in that regardless of the outcome, City are just going to 'get away with it'.

For anyone wondering why the likes of Talksport and Simon Jordan have their extremely ridiculous opinion on this whole situation, its purely to appease the absolute morons out there, such as Chloe.

The amount of nodding dogs in that audience there just says it all, and explains why Talksport probably make record profits year after year.
This is why I no longer watch Talksport clips, even those including Stefan. I think that, for the quality of output he produces, Talksport is beneath him. Certainly not knocking him for going on there though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.