PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If city had been offered 6 points penalty I think they’d have taken it. Not saying we are guilty of course but that doesn’t mean a risk that we will be. Would also say people keep saying city are confident etc etc. The PL also have top people working on this case and surely would have stopped things if they think we had no case to answer. Guess the truth is nobody knows and let’s hope we are cleared of all. Although can’t believe they won’t do for for something again which makes me think city would have taken 6 points. Remember we took a pinch with UEFA.
The Investigatory Chamber of the UEFA FInancial Control Body and Adjudicatory Chamber of the UEFA FInancial Control Body sends its love with a big kiss from Rick Parry

That scouse girl is incredibly stupid and doesn’t do herself any favours in the way she spoke on the Overlap. She represents the intellectually challenged, living in a black and white world of thinking. Making comments like City might ‘get away with it’ and that City have ‘cheated for the last 10 years’ just shows her ignorance and lack of flexibility in her thinking. Unless, she has seen, read and understood ( I mean seriously lol) the case documents her conclusions are based on nothing other than hatred and jealousy.
What did you expect from a Scouser ? An IQ of 30 is probably a bit top heavy for the fuckwits.

If city had been offered 6 points penalty I think they’d have taken it. Not saying we are guilty of course but that doesn’t mean a risk that we will be. Would also say people keep saying city are confident etc etc. The PL also have top people working on this case and surely would have stopped things if they think we had no case to answer. Guess the truth is nobody knows and let’s hope we are cleared of all. Although can’t believe they won’t do for for something again which makes me think city would have taken 6 points. Remember we took a pinch with UEFA.
You need to read the snippets from Khaldoon regarding his view Yes, he did say we took a pinch but that was the original case when we took the restrictions were imposed Then when they tried it again so we took it to CAS and won, no more pinches and this applies to the PL case. The PL do indeed have high level legal people but, the initial ground work would have been done by PL staff, they may even have been recommended not to proceed by the briefs but were driven by the cartel?

That's what happens when a simple one-liner is turned into a whole video.

You should look at what people are saying over a long period (I mean intelligent people, not Jordan who changes his mind more often than his underpants dependent on who he is trying to wind up). But I think @slbsn has always been consistent that a settlement was possible, but is now unlikely with the hearing started, and the longer the hearing goes on, the less likely it is.

Apologies if I have misremembered, but I think that has always been his position.

I think LB is almost as daft as Jordan, when the PL charged City with a 115+ charges the consequences changed, he says nothing happens if the PL fails, but that is wrong, just like if the charges are upheld each charge has a cost, and as the charges multiply the cost multiplies. But as each charge fails the cost to the PL goes up as well. The judge that took the gagging order away only added to City`s costs, so there is a good chance that the cost to the PL already out weight their belief in their case. A good reason why the PL might be seeking settlement, but i doubt City will accept any guilt, not even a taint of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.