PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They gave him a short time to answer and then as he was about to deal with SJ's points JW asked him a question about the APT case to further impede him.

Seems like you missed that.
You seem to have an issue with Stefan, maybe you should go on the show and we can unpick your responses. It's up to him whether he goes on the show or not and does what he thinks best. He knows what he's walking into.

I agree with all this and especially your last line:

"The time for a PR offensive on this is after the result of the hearing, not before."

If we were to go on an attack at individuals or media outlets and then the outcome is that we get found guilty of some of the charges and receive a points deduction - we are going to look really bad and probably be quite vulnerable to some counter claim

I just hope that (assuming) when we are cleared then we grow a pair and don't allow this shite to continue unchallenged
Agree with this. While no **** should be saying “City have cheated” on a public platform ahead of the outcome, unfortunately we need to keep quiet until we know the outcome. If we get cleared of all the main charges then we can go after all those who said we were guilty/had cheated. I wouldn’t be letting any of the fuckers off the hook and I wouldn’t be surprised if City have compiled their own detailed dossier of all those who have clearly overstepped the mark, including the aforementioned scouse **** on The Overlap. I’d even go after RAWK and Red Cafe too, given that the moderating on both forums regarding this topic has been non-existent, which in turn has facilitated ever more extreme accusations and conspiracy theories.

Jordan back to being a **** again and peddling conspiracy theories about the panel. I’d also like him to explain what the inconsistencies were in the witness statements given to CAS.
How Stefan manages to keep so calm in the face of such confrontational bullshit is beyond me!

I feel like a legal guy who started lamping people who said confrontational things they disagreed with wouldn't get that far.

You're the one missing the point pal.

The level being addressed on a national radio station was the mass audience that heard SJ slaughter City with his I'll informed nonsense and Stefan not being given time to respond.

Not much point Stefan having all these levels if he's too polite to chip in with counter arguments.

And I resent your pompous tone and patronising attitude. It's possible to care about innuendo and bullshit slinging and still understand the issues.

You only took it as patronising, because you think I was implying one was 'better' than the other. I was not, however. All I was pointing out is that they debate at different levels because they target different audiences. You care about it, maybe many TS listeners do. There will be those that don't. They may well care about the detail in what Stefan says. What you take from that is up to you though, I did not suggest either was 'superior' to the other.

Firstly, I’m not suggesting anyone gives them the clicks they crave. I’m not gonna watch it. You only have to see the thumbnail to get the drift…

“Are City guilty?” screams the headline.

Carragher and Scholes as judge and jury.

Imagine if they did this for a fucking murder case, they’d be taken off air.

But City is fair game in the court of public opinion.

Firstly, I’m not suggesting anyone gives them the clicks they crave. I’m not gonna watch it. You only have to see the thumbnail to get the drift…

“Are City guilty?” screams the headline.

Carragher and Scholes as judge and jury.

Imagine if they did this for a fucking murder case, they’d be taken off air.

But City is fair game in the court of public opinion.

Ha ha ha. Fuck me. The 115 charges dissected by Carragher and Scholes. Dear, oh dear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.