PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just read on another forum a fan come on and saying that City report the highest match day revenue in the league, even more than United who have 20,000 more fans at their games.
Several people replied with the usual shite about us.

Googled our last set of accounts and Uniteds. Their match day revenue was almost double ours.

Amazing the amount of bullshit that's out there and is being believed.
I’m surprised you checked!

People can say what they want about us now. It’s like we are the club version of Raheem Sterling before he outed them.

Wait for “City CEO caught in shop buying bread while the Nation starves”

It’s all ridiculous.

However, once the investigation is finished and if we win, then it gets interesting to see who says what.

Here's a question. If the worst was to happen and we got relegated a division or two, which players would stay and which would go?

Here's a question. If the worst was to happen and we got relegated a division or two, which players would stay and which would go?
Doesn't matter to me.
I'd just go back to supporting chelsea.

If it was two divisions, every single one of them would leave. Including the local lads who are city fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.