PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’m just tired of it all tbh, the constant sniping and defending of it, if and it’s a big if we lost we’d be absolutely fucked, but there no way they are spending £300 million on the north stand etc if there was even a remote chance of that happening I just can’t see it, the repercussions not just for us but the whole league would be monumental. I couldn’t see it ending with us, leaks and information about other clubs would start to leak out maybe from information we have on everyone, people in glass houses etc. it could bring the league down.

Here's a question. If the worst was to happen and we got relegated a division or two, which player would stay
Kalvin-Phillips.png

They’d all go unless they were will to play for free. Clubs outside the PL can’t afford £350m p/a in wages. The club would be literally kicking the likes of Haaland out the door.

There seems to be this narrative that we get relegated and then we get promoted and then with a couple of years we are back fighting for the title. It’s nonsense. Look at the rules that are in place now…look at Newcastle. If we go down, we are fucked.
I’d look forward to trying to rebound back with a squad full of youth players, with the added benefit of £1 ticket prices. We could sell 80% of the squad and use the money to buy some more quality youth players from around the world, to join our already blossoming youth squads.

It could be like Football Manager, managing Crewe Alexandra with a billion pound transfer kitty.
What’s not to like?

I’m just tired of it all tbh, the constant sniping and defending of it, if and it’s a big if we lost we’d be absolutely fucked, but there no way they are spending £300 million on the north stand etc if there was even a remote chance of that happening I just can’t see it, the repercussions not just for us but the whole league would be monumental. I couldn’t see it ending with us, leaks and information about other clubs would start to leak out maybe from information we have on everyone, people in glass houses etc. it could bring the league down.
barzil and saunders this morning talking about charges
brazil 115 must be guilty
saunders nope i think innocent
then some football expert city will join saudi leaugue where there's no money restraints lol
at least thick saunders understands innocent to found otherwise

barzil and saunders this morning talking about charges
brazil 115 must be guilty
saunders nope i think innocent
then some football expert city will join saudi leaugue where there's no money restraints lol
at least thick saunders understands innocent to found otherwise
Hope they sue the fuck out of spud head for deformation of character/ slander whatever you want to call it when we’re found innocent

It's better than him not being on. I can't think of another media voice that has scared the shit out of our rival fans. They rubbish everything he says but it has made them think of an alternative.
Oh don't get me wrong , he's one of the few giving City's side of the argument , and I admire him for that. He almost mirrors the club's stance on the matter staying calm and measured whilst all around are frothing at the mouth.

I think we’d have taken the offer.
Sorry so what you are saying is that even if we are completely innocent, even if the charges are only there because the red clubs want to fuck us over, even if we are the most legal and well run club in the country, then we should still take a six point penalty?

I watched a bit of the overlap, I had too just to see how hysterical other fans are about us going down.
Carragher - Scruffy **** saying it's impossible for us to earn that much money.
Scholes - Fat boring little prick when asked does he know if city have broke regulations, says nothing, city fan in audience shrugs shoulders at him as if to say you don't know to which ginger pig replies well it's highly likely.
Utd fan in audience - sportswashing sportswashing yadda yadda yadda
Ugly Scouse cow in audience - guilty guilty guilty.

The whole lot of them, all mardarse cunts from red cartel teams, are absolutely crestfallen and heartbroken we've won the lot and they've won nothing. It was a communal cry arse session where they all gathered and let their bitterness flood out.

Red cartel wankers.

For my own understanding, if we were to be expelled/relegated from the Premier league, why would we not go straight in to the championship? Why would it be League 2? The PL dont have say over the Football league do they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.