PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

League 2 apparently if we’re blitzed out of them prem… lovely just like the old days..if you wasn’t at York last time get on it this time.

The more I think of it.. the more I think relegation would be off the cards (and stripping titles)

City has Pep and Haaland, two of the biggest stars and attractions in world football, playing in the Premier League. City has rivalries with United and Liverpool, big for TV deals views.
TV companies paying for the Premier League product wont be happy losing City, Haaland et al.

City owners have pumped millions into the UK economy, the UK Government wont take kindly to them being fucked over.

Stripping titles leaves open the chance for lawsuits from clubs who were relegated or missed out on money from previous wins/champions league.

£100 M Fine, 15 points deduction and 2 Transfer window bans (after Summer). I think most would accept that?
So we're guilty then?
And there's me hoping we were going to tear the walls down.

DO you really think we generate more revenue than Real Madrid?
Have you actually looked at that delottie league its clear the premier league as a whole earn more than the european hisotry clubs..... West Ham earn More than AC milan, Leicester earn more than Sevilla so if leicester earn more than a spanish team its entirly possible that city who are the league winners earn more than a team in the spanish league

Apologies if already posted - thought Stephen (@twosips) did well here. I couldn't be in a room with a load of fans who have already decided we're guilty (because they want to believe this recent domination on the pitch has been doped by some marketing deals off it?!) and smirking their way into debates with snide digs. Carragher included. And especially that Spurs fan who, for some reason, thinks they've been held back by City over the past 15 years when they've challenged for the league once and beaten by fucking Leicester. Bottlejobs.

Fair play to Neville too (I know) who calls out FFP for what it is. A scheme to keep certain clubs at the top of the pile while the rest have to sit and watch playing happy families.

Again, as I said yesterday, it boils down to a man being told he isn't allowed to spend his money how he wants to and because of that supposedly breaking these made-up, self-protective rules to be able to compete. Let that sink in. A load of horseshit.

What I take from that video is that Carragher is even thicker than I thought he was.

The more I think of it.. the more I think relegation would be off the cards (and stripping titles)

City has Pep and Haaland, two of the biggest stars and attractions in world football, playing in the Premier League. City has rivalries with United and Liverpool, big for TV deals views.
TV companies paying for the Premier League product wont be happy losing City, Haaland et al.

City owners have pumped millions into the UK economy, the UK Government wont take kindly to them being fucked over.

Stripping titles leaves open the chance for lawsuits from clubs who were relegated or missed out on money from previous wins/champions league.

£100 M Fine, 15 points deduction and 2 Transfer window bans (after Summer). I think most would accept that?

You'll catch a few with this

Not a fucking chance our owners will accept anything imo , the gloves are off and we will come.out fighting ,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.