PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Very true. We have our loyal fans fighting our corner.
They are the toppest of top people!! (Is toppest a word!!)

Seriously our fans gave been loyal through the bad times and the good times and although we can’t do anything officially to help we can show our help vocally.

Come on City fans. Get behind our team.
I did a sort of trial run yesterday by dosing myself up and trying to walk the distance I know I’d have to do to get to the match on Sunday. Unfortunately it didn’t work so you are going to have to help me please on Sunday by shouting twice as loudly for me PLEASE, Please, please. :-)
Thank you everyone.
I’ve tried dosing up Eccles. Nope, still knackered and immobile!

Don’t forget “the end of the world is nigh”
look like it was for him

0_JS25028329.jpg

He’s not working nine to five for four years

You might be talking about a meeting a month for a couple of hours or a couple of video conferences a month
Exactly. He probably only works for half an hour a year and lives quite comfortably on his 40k income.

Hold on to most of the squad and it becomes one financially-duffed season, straight back up on record numbers, and then one more less-than-ideal financial season, then back to normal business.

There wouldn’t need to be a huge fire-sale. Just need to convince people to stay, some would bite, others less likely. And hey, we wouldn’t even be bound by the PL FFP rules for that season, ironically.
What’s to stop our owners maintaining the status quo and loading us with debt, then taking a small hit from the FL? Wolves spent a fortune and signed Reuben Neves in the championship

So yesterday Simon Jordan wants the book thrown at us
Today (talking about Qatar and united) he believes the rules should be rewritten to allow owner investment
hmmm….

I hate Simon Jordan but these are not conflicting opinions.

You can believe that rules should be changed, while also believing current rules must be followed, and breaking them punished.

It's all gone very quiet here - from the club and the premier league both, as to the update on the situation at hand.
I want to focus on the football, we all do - but lets get fucking real here!

WE ALL want to be positive but the silence is deafening now, if we are innocent, why would the PL put its whole reputation at risk? the very real risk of them being counter sued for defamation of character and slander should we prove these allegations false.

Were being slaughtered by 100% of the media - NEVER seen anything like this in my life before - WHY CAN'T Khaldoon Al Mubarek make a statement on video in 4 days? or Soriano...thats the shit I'm left with - the voices inside my head that remain when the dust has settled.
I’m not convinced that the PL realise they are playing with fire, but have been convinced to take this action to placate the redshirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.