PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

When Carragher is giving Richards a tough time on this, Richards needs to turn it round on Carragher and ask him how ashamed he was of Liverpool for what they did with City's scouting database. That happened and is proven. The media brushed it under the carpet, but we don't have to. I like Micah but I doubt he'd rock the boat by doing it, which is a shame as his colleagues are shameless.
What about the £40 million spent on their non existant new stadium that helped them comply with FFP?

Most people go with 'there's no smoke without fire' approach. They can't help themselves
If they hear something repeated in the news or on tv a few times they start to believe it. Then it becomes a fact. But, if you ask them to explain why they believe what they do and provide some facts they will often reply 'there's no smoke without fire' and not consider the possibility that someone may have been wrongly accused or been subjected to a witch hunt.

The reality on most things in life is we all have opinions on things, but in most cases we don't have any facts. We are relying on what we hear or read in the press or what is on tv.

The media have done a job on City and its worked. If City had not had the investment The Shits and The Dippers would have won the PL instead. This tells me where this pressure is coming from.

Well it took them 4 years to get to this, without our piles of evidence . So it wouldn't surprise me if we are talking at leat a couple of years.Unless of course they take one look at our evidence and say the charges are dismissed and fine us for non cooperation and wasting their time.
Perhaps we had a good reason for withholding information?

Reactions: Bez
Mistakes? In order for City to have done what the Prem has charged they are basically a corrupt organization from top to bottom willfully running a quasi-criminal enterprise for the better part of FIFTEEN years while conspiring with or defrauding an entire sub industry including investors (Spring Lake), auditors, players, managers, agents, officials, supporters and whoever else. Not buying it. This is a matter of intentional extreme overkill by the Prem in the hopes that something or other might stick while at the same time attempting to hinder our ability to succeed on the pitch and in the transfer market. I'm past opinions. This is the reality for anyone with the slightest bit of savvy of how the wheels go round and round. Are you sitting there and watching...
I total agree and it would be incredibly unlikely but at the same time the PL are risking a hell of a lot on what?

Something the club are not aware of?

Mistakes? In order for City to have done what the Prem has charged they are basically a corrupt organization from top to bottom willfully running a quasi-criminal enterprise for the better part of FIFTEEN years while conspiring with or defrauding an entire sub industry including investors (Spring Lake), auditors, players, managers, agents, officials, supporters and whoever else. Not buying it. This is a matter of intentional extreme overkill by the Prem in the hopes that something or other might stick while at the same time attempting to hinder our ability to succeed on the pitch and in the transfer market. I'm past opinions. This is the reality for anyone with the slightest bit of savvy of how the wheels go round and round. Are you sitting there and watching...
Agreed, good post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.