PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Section 3

3. In respect of each of Seasons 2013/14 to 2017/18 inclusive, the Premier League Rules applicable in those Seasons requiring a member club to comply with UEFA’s regulations, including UEFA’s Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations, namely:
(a) for Season 2013/14, Premier League Rule B.14.6; and
(b) for Seasons 2014/15 to 2017/18 inclusive, Premier League Rule B.15.6.

The third section of the statement deals with alleged breaches of Premier League rules requiring clubs to comply with UEFA financial fair play (FFP) regulations, which were in place between 2013-14 to 2017-18.

So we’re being charged for being charged by UEFA’s kangaroo court that got thrown out by CAS?

This has fired fans up more so hopefully this all backfires on the prem league.

I see plenty of support for the blues now regardless how poor we have been.

Time to go on a run city & smash everybody in front of us.

We are now the 12th man till end of the season blues
Yes. It’s us against the world now. Pride in battle. Up the blue moon

Why are reports saying that we can’t go to cas as part of process? Is it because they have seen it all before and already slung it out?!

Again fucking ready my posts. I don’t know if we are guilty or innocent just like everyone else on here. All I am saying is a massive IF we have actually done anything this bad that heads need to roll and we will be correctly punished. I hope more than anything that we are innocent but this is a hell of a lot of smoke and we could be in big trouble.
Yep, massive trouble.

Don't conflate what i am saying with footballing success, you're fully aware what I was talking about. At no point have I said or intimated I don't trust the club, I have been and remain, critical of the manner in which we have failed to respond to years of unsubstantiated rumour-mongering, false reporting, libellous and slanderous comments and institutional bias (if not racism).

what do you want them to do? they won at CAS.

they can't go after every failed journalist that says stupid stuff on twitter.

though if/when they put to bed all the financial cheating nonsense then they will.

other fans will always say stupid shit stuff saying another team is cheating. the rags got it with Howard Webb etc.

It's a 4 year long investigation, so they might have former players, managers and agents who have given statements to explain how they ended up with more money in their accounts, than what the club officially offered up to the investigation. A third party company that pays players and managers under the table for image rights, commercial bonuses etc etc...

They seem very confident of the facts around the Mancini payments. So if the club are saying that he was paid 4 million, but the bank of Zurich are saying 8 million, then there is clear proof that stuff has been going on off the books. And that is just one manager. When you consider all of the players who have come and gone in the last 14 seasons, then the scale of it starts to make your knees knock.
No bank and especially Swiss ones would revel details of any transactions unless required to by the courts I also doubt that the other actors are going to revel anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.