PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What will be, will be...

Think of the positives though.

No more annoying tourists taking selfies during the games.

Those cringe half and half scarves.

The return of Blues priced out of the game.

Hopefully our legal team gets this thrown in the bin where it belongs. I will say that, as a supporter in the US, City has a sizable following. And its growing. Certainly no excuses for selfies during the game. We were all set to make a pilgrimage to Manchester but pandemic hit and we've been trying to plan to go ever since. Even if we were in the Championship, we would still go. Hell, we would go no matter what.

Me and my mates discussing this in our WhatsApp group at the moment. A number of them haven’t had season tickets for years but have said they’d get one again if we got relegated.

Imagine if we still filled 54,000 in the Championship, all raucous local Blues plus the hardcore that have still been able to afford to stay season ticket holders up to this day… our atmosphere would be fucking mint.

I’m almost warming to the idea!
Yep, me and my pals are the same. Had enough of bulls##t every other year.

it is clear PL was advised on this by Pool, United owners, Levy, Kroenke etc.

and we agreed to brush it under the carpet when Liverpool hacked us few years ago. like a quiet background agreement they paid us 1 mill or so.

had it been the other way Liverpool would have asked PL and media to ban us on it.

its because we want to fit in, we want to be liked. instead of that we shouldnt give a shit about the rest and if anything we should stick a kitchen knife in their back when they dont see us.

A paid up Arsenal supporter is apparently going to be the judge and jury in City's case. Talk about own goals , surely the PL should have thought this through a bit more.

Any decision he makes will be at best considered biased. Its impossible to be independent when you have an allegiance to a rival. That's surely one of the fundamentals in any fair adjudication. And will only increase the chance of further legal action and appeal by City pending any guilty findings whatsoever.
Didn't Arsenal do us over in the early 1900's and we had to sell a number of our players

So with City's response to this (including high position sources) in mind, is everyone feeling a lit better than this morning? I know I certainly am.
The big lads with balls as big as church bells have been sanguine all along…
Some of the hysterical chicken licken shit on here today has been hilarious

Rotherham away on the Saturday followed by Real Madrid in the Bernabeu on the Wednesday. Which game will we rest players for?
There used to be a UEFA rule that CL clubs had to be in the top division. May be extant.

Went to bed when the story broke, woke up to headlines like - "Guardiola odds on to leave City", "Relegation threatened Manchester City" as so on and so forth, it's that scripted it's not even subtle anymore. I'm just of the opinion fuck them all. The PL, the usual cartel of clubs behind it etc.

Take the gloves off and burn the whole thing to the ground. We've played the nice guy role for far to long time we fought back and destroyed the entire thing.

They've come for us before and lost, and all of this bollocks doesn't change who we are.

We're Manchester City, we fight til the end.
Indeed we do indeed we shall !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.