PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I did think that this morning, crap way to start your 50th. Hope you at least had the day off work though?
Nah I was in today but they did a collection and bought me a limited edition City kit, it's really nice Sharon, I'm far too fat to fit in it though but it will look nice on the washing line pissing off the plastic rag neighbours

I find the lack of anger/frustration with our own hierarchy on this thread mad. Soriano/Khaldoon need to answer serious questions to us.
Hang ‘em all now and we will figure out if they’re guilty later…but I want anger NOW!!! FFS!!

Innocent until proven guilty is still a thing, right?

Until they’re found “guilty,” and even then I’m going to need to be convinced by the corrupt organization that is trying prove that guilt, I will support the organization that has enriched my sporting life since 2008 beyond any conceivable measure since I was born blue in 1963.

For some people, this has turned into a Match Thread and we are already 2-0 down at HT!!

When Spurs got many of their punishments overturned in 1994 for financial breaches relating to illegal payments, Sugar did it by taking it to arbitration. Not CAS but another arbitration panel. I'd be surprised if we wouldn't be able to do something similar if we need to. Perhaps someone can clarify?
The PL rules are silent but they might agree to arbitration to avoid us taking them to court where their political shenanigans would be exposed.

I find the lack of anger/frustration with our own hierarchy on this thread mad. Soriano/Khaldoon need to answer serious questions to us.
I’m guessing this will go the same way as UEFA ie no evidence, no evidence, no evidence etc, but we will fine you for none cooperation

So I think they literally have fuck all to answer unless we are found guilty (& I don’t mean by the PL kangaroo court)

What is it you think they need to answer mate?

The banter on this thread, reminds me old the old "Yo Yo" days after the game in the Parkside. Gallows humour over a pint.... or maybe 6..... shit loads of optimism things will definitely get better after each pint. Only difference being 100 pages = 1 Pint bwhaaaaaaaaa

Heartening our sense of humour is still out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.