PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I hope to God City haven't been sitting on their hands these past few years. I really hope they have being planting spies within the cartel clubs and getting some damming evidence. Time to go on the front foot. Call out referees from the 90s and 00s.Even if its diversionary, get their bank accounts scrutinised. If we slander them, fuck it, the fine will be worth it to muddy the waters

Stefan covered this in the Twitter Spaces. The 100+ charges is a bit misleading - the overwhelming allegation is that we’ve submitted fraudulent accounts for 9 years. If the PL can’t prove this, the other charges largely go away. If they somehow can prove it, then we’d be fucked. My overall takeaway after listening to the whole thing is that I’m more optimistic but the stakes are obviously extremely high.

I'm a lot more optimistic than this morning. I just find it very unlikely that 9 years of audits didn't bring up anything and HMRC didn't mention anything either.

My solicitor was so blasé, he expected a quick pay day & thought they’ll roll over & make a shit offer, we’ll negotiate & move on. I said to him after I told you their arrogance will keep fighting this. He said at our 3rd hearing he could feel their solicitor was telling them you need to negotiate but are still refusing & dragging it out.
Classic tactics of dragging out process or ignoring you in the hope theyll grind you down and you would go away.

1) It doesn't predate his involvement with Manchester City. I don't know why I keep seeing this phrase regurgitated. He signed both contracts on the same day.

2) Because a Manchester City executive wrote an email stating "We have some payments that require to be made by Al Jazira. We will need to send monies to ADUG and ADUG will then pass on to Al Jazira with payment instruction."

That's a Manchester City employee writing that, not an Al-Jazira one.

Very difficult to argue these are 2 unrelated jobs when people from City's holding company are discussing how they'll send money to the second company to pay Mancini.
How have they obtained said e-mail? I doubt City provided it. Can you provide the full email and what is the full context?
Who was the exec who wrote the e-mail.

I think it might be easier than you suggest to argue the clubs case.

Sky sports had a couple of gobshite know fuck all types, scaremongering. They said some were about Mancini, some 28 of the charges were about the Club not giving information or holding onto information. if true, UEFA would have charged us. This is just a bollocks campaign hoping to get some momentum once again.

RELAX

Uefa did charge us for that and we were found guilty, to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.