PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If somewhere hidden in our accounts is a figure referencing income from beer sales equating to punters being served in less than 10 minutes waiting time, we are fucked.
Not even Pannick can defend that!!
I was in the North Stand second tier for the Arsenal game.
15 mins to kick off waited only a couple of minutes for a pint.
Now South Stand third tier 10 minutes at least for a coffee.For some reason i seem to think they will be quicker for serving coffee.lol.

The Prem and UEFA - FIFA - the lot, rotten closed club, like some 'eyes wide shut' satanist c**k sucking going on behind closed doors.
HEADS GONE -

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    337.8 KB · Views: 67
I see Dan Roan still finds it impossible to refer to our owner by using his name. He seems happy to use a racist trope of "Abu Dhabi owners" with no reference to the US firm (Silverlake) who own 24 per cent of CFG. City "owned by Abu Dhabi" is inaccurate but also a dehumanising phrase which avoids using Sheikh Mansour's identity. Is Roan bigoted or just very stupid?
Given his disgusting comments about the former owner of Leicester (for which he should have been sacked) I would suggest he is extreme bigoted and extremely fucking stupid

you look at some of the leagues and clubs we have invested in, not all are massive money makers so I am sure even if a relegation 1,2 or 3 division was an outcome our owners would take the hit knowing firstly we would be back and secondly what a marketable story it would be, a few carefully crafted fall guys and a redemption story.

Last edited:
So, genuinely speaking, and I know it's hard to sum up in few words but on a scale of 1-10... 1 being sunshine and farts and 10 being royally fucked... Where do we sit, do folk reckon?

I admittedly may be ignorant to the details but I've found myself not a bit worried. Rag cunts, including the boss who's convinced we're guilty... Peddling the myth of the Shiekh buying tickets to fudge the attendance.
I’d love to say 1, but realistically 2 at best 3 at worst

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.